What is your favourite.... vers 2.0

Alright, inbetween all our raid finders and chaos runs. Would like to know what you guys and girls prefer and I find it fun to see what kinda of stuff other people like to do in a game. I skip the negative “least favourite” category this time.

1. Which is your favourite:
    a.) raid tier?
    b.) raid boss?
    c.) 6-man dungeon?
    d.) 6-man boss?
    e.) PVP minigame map?
    f.) Open world zone?

2. Which is your favourite class to:
    a.) raid with?
    b.) 6-man with?
    c.) solo with?

3. If Funcom had the resources and time, which existing dungeon(s) would you like to see as an 12-man raid?

4. If Funcom had the resources and time, which existing dungeon(s) would you like to see get unchained version?

5. If Funcom had the resources and time, which kind of PVP map would you like to see get added?

1 Like

My answers:

1a.) T6 (played it the least I gues)
1b.) Old version Thoth-Amon (so fun when people have diffrent things to do and was a challenge)
1c.) Tian-An (nothing comes close)
1d.) Noone really stands out, maybe. Maybe 2nd version in Chaos.
1e.) -
1f.) Chosain Province. (I love, love, love the red forrest)

2a.) Assassin
2b.) Assassin
2c.) Bear Shaman

3.) Santum of Burning Souls ! Feel its big enough and love the atmosphere in there overall. Would be nice to revisit it again with challengeing stuff inside.

4.) Black Castle and Imirian Ravine.

5.) I know to little about PVP…

1 Like

My answers:

1A. T3 overall
1B. Master Gyas (t3 lower)
1C. Pillars of Heaven (Great looking dungeon)
1D. Osseous Abomination (Good group mechanics to keep people on their toes)
1E. Blood Ravine
1F. Igloo mountains :grin:

2A. Barbarian
2B. Dark Templar
2C. Barbarian

1. Black castle (plenty of space, some doors already in place and great setting for raid instance)

2. Sanctum: One of the most enjoyable dungeons besides from black castle while leveling.
    Cistern & Main Cistern: Lots of bosses, could make few stand out ones and others in similar fashion to spirits of Un Nefer.

3. Haven’t got a clue :smile:

2 Likes
Which is your favourite:
a.) T6
b.) Ethram-Fall / old Thot Amon
c.) Slightering Chaos & Sepulcher of Wyrm
d.) Slightering Chaos second & third phase / Wyrm second & last boss
e.) Totem Torrent
f.) Ymir Pass and Cimmeria in general

Which is your favourite class to:
a.) barbarian
b.) barbarian
c.) barbarian

If Funcom had the resources and time, which existing dungeon(s) would you like to see as an 12-man raid?

I dont like idea of 12 men

If Funcom had the resources and time, which existing dungeon(s) would you like to see get unchained version?

Sanctum and Black Castle

If Funcom had the resources and time, which kind of PVP map would you like to see get added?

no idea

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

2 Likes
  • Which is your favourite:
    a.) I realy love T5, it has some fun mechanics
    b.) Yah Chieng, reason is mechanics, lots happens
    c.) low lvl deff sanctum :smiley: looooove it, higher lvl chaos,
    d.) Poh sha,
    e.) eee is minigame something in AoC ??? lol, dont pvp mostly must be jhebbal sag if so
    f.) Paikang, love it, running around there With full particles and high reselution :smiley:

• Which is your favourite class to:
    a.) hmmmm this is hard, maybe necro or hox. fun both, i raid With all classes, so hard
    b.) Necro deff
    c.) Demo or pom,dt,conq,hox, barb.

• If Funcom had the resources and time, which existing dungeon(s) would you like to see as an 12-man raid? t4 would be nice

• If Funcom had the resources and time, which existing dungeon(s) would you like to see get unchained version? sanctum :smiley: toirdelbsbachs tomb, atzels fort,xibaluku

• If Funcom had the resources and time, which kind of PVP map would you like to see get added? no idea, maybe a fort, With different Levels type guildcity With palisades

3 Likes

My favorites.

1a. T5 atm. It’s got some interesting encounters, and it’s not a long marathon like T4.
1b. T5 Honor guard. I used to hate it, but now I really enjoy it. So many things going on and everyone really needs to cooperate to succeed here.
1c. Vile Nativity. I really like the look of the interiors of House of Crom, and this instance got some fun encounters as well! The Queen & Argo Satha keeps everyone on their toes and the Little Prince is quite a spectacle.
1d. Hard to pick one. Tia Shar (Xibaluku), The Omni Prophet (Coils) & Argo Satha (Vile) are all really good fun I think.
1e. Not really into pvp in AOC so can’t really chose one.
1f. Dragon’s Spine. I like to take a walk in the desert from time to time. And it looks pretty good too :smiley:

2a. Barb, bs, hox, in no particular order.
2b. Barb, bs, hox, in no particular order.
2c. Barb, bs, hox, in no particular order.

1. If 12 man, then I would pick Xibaluku or Sanctum or Black Castle. I like them all and they have rooms large enough for 12 people, but maybe one or two bosses would have to be removed due to lack of space.

2. Xibaluku or Sanctum or Black castle. Or better. all 3 of them! They are great fun! :slight_smile:

3. Again, I am not really pvp’ing in Aoc so I have no opinion on this, maybe that Dragon’s Spine mini map that funcom was working on at some point?

1 Like

bs bs bs
Sanctum
T5 reward antantean shard to each member at the end of all 4 encounter kills
Dont add Mini game instead swap all epic instances with PVP zones
Merge furystan with Crom
BAN CHEATERS.