What just happened with server 3054 (EU PvE C). Character is gone, server removed from favourites

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [EU]

I just get the Option to create a new character.

I just had the same problem. Official PVE C server 3053. Logged in and taking me to character creation screen. What happened to my character and progress

We had same on 1040, GPortal restored save game and nothing was lost.

1 Like

Omg does it come back i have so many hours in it . Funcom we need a response we got our hours in this game! We need to know

1 Like

They will fix it, its a simple game restore with no loss.

The issue is GPortal because they changed server and server IP. So even when up, remember to remove from favourites in server browser in steam.

2 Likes

@ShintaiDK how did you do that? Did funcom
that on its own or did you complain? if yes how?

I’ll notify someone about it now. Thank you for the report and sorry for the trouble!

2 Likes

I contacted everyone and Gportal responded first :slight_smile:

So glad to hear that! Thanks for the update.

Thanks @Spynosaur_Nicole can we have a Info here, when it is finished?

1 Like

Here the same! I‘m also on 3054 and i have the same problem. -.-‘

Absolutely! They’re on the case right now.
For #3054 as well.

3 Likes

Can we get at least a update before it happen , before we need to make topics about it? Just update from servers what going to happen? Just a little bit caring for players . I love this game but i dont like how they not caring to say it and update us. Change the communication let us know from now on :kissing_heart:

I would be happy to update you if we knew it was happening.
Server wipes aren’t intentional. By making a topic and reporting it, that’s how I know to inform a dev about it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oke thank you nicole for informing a dev :blush:

Its working again, ty Nicole for the fast Service! :wink:

Thanks nicole! :+1::grin:

Huzzah!!! Was just about to ask ya’ll if it seems good to go again. Thank you for confirming. <3
And I’m so sorry again for the trouble. We’ll continue to look into this on why this happened.

1 Like

Please help with the server #3146!