What kind of thralls do you like?

What thralls do you like most?

So far I like the Styian, Nord, and Pirates. Not sure which is best though.

The kind with big lungs. Breathing is importantā€¦

2 Likes

Breathing is important, I fully agree.

That said, I ind myself fond of Nordheimers or Cimmerians.

This one

1 Like

Doesnā€™t really matter, long as they dont have:

• one of stupid hair styles I hate.
  • or massive planets, that make no sense.
  • Balding hair (do to glitch on one of long hair styles)

There no Khitans about mapā€¦ they would likely be my farmed source for thralls.

Nords are my favorite since they only have 1 or 2 Aquilonians but those are rare/legendary thralls. *

The one who looks like my wife.

1 Like

I like the named ones who feel like thereā€™s a story behind the name. Someone like Ciria the Mad or Ternis Burnbritches (or Grrr Legbiter) has surely done something interesting in his/her past to earn a moniker like that.

And of course, everyone with ā€œCaptainā€ in their name, because captains are cool. (Just watch Wall-E and youā€™ll know.)

1 Like

and now I imagine you spending twenty minutes in front of the mirror every morning, doing this:

Get that guy a sandwich.

Agreed. The only blonde ā€˜thrallā€™ I know of is Ladagira and she needs to be Admin pulled.
Dalinsia is the one I level the most so favorite by action. Also, you canā€™t really get a bad Dalinsia, even if they poopsock you with garbage perks

I think Senk the Pillowdancer is blonde.

She might have a blonde option in the world but I donā€™t think she comes off the wheel Blonde.
There might be some Tier 1-3 around Asagarth that are placed as blonde but I havenā€™t found one.

She looks like a mohawk brunette in the wiki picture.

Yeah Iā€™m thinking of someone else. Cant remember her name. She has the shaved side head swoosh hairdo.

Voice is very underrated for thralls. Votaries are so much better with a battle cry than Relic Hunters.

Iā€™m usually too lazy for thralls, so I mostly just go for whoever happens to be close by wherever Iā€™m building. Usually this turns out to be bottom of the barrel Exiles or Black Hand.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.