When was the last time you saw a T4 armorer?

I really have no luck with armorer from black hand faction. Where is a good place to farm? Had no luck with the black galleon until this day. Flotsam doesnt have that much spawn points either.

Just got one the other day in New Asagarth…
During purges - you can get all kind of tier 4s (mine was actually just in regular raids on the town)

I still do not understand why in the name of everything good and holy Funcom would include a T4 armorer who, very randomly, has no special skills. Anyone else think someone just forgot? :wink:

To put them in any artisan table (even DLC) to get resource reduction and so you dont get the feeling, you wasted an armorer :smiley:

But more probably it is just an oversight…

Was farming a little bit the Den yesterday and after 3-4 rounds killing I got a T4 bearer and some other named (cook, dancer, 2xdifferent task-master and alchemist). Compared to black galleon, where I farmed the wrong chest under it for 1 week, I have more luck at the Den… Or just no luck at all at the black galleon.

The only T4 thing I ever got on the stone-ship itself was a dancer. I got 2 other T4 infront of the stoneship…

Or can some PC player use this T4 mod from Multigun to check (or make a video looking @Wak4863 - you made one, but not the black galleon) the black galleon if there can even spawn a T4?

PS.: Finally got a drop again from the Red Mother… It was the damn Fangs of the Red Mother. Still better than bloodlife spear :smiley:

Funny you bring that up. Video today about T4 thralls where I ask people if they want more videos about T4 thralls. Make sure you get heard over there :wink:

I have very poor luck with the black galleon for T4 spawns but in fairness I don’t farm it like I have other spots on the map. Probably because I somehow seem to always fall of the side and die when I’m there.

1 Like

Found one of the 2 from the Den… And it was even the better one, which can craft both armors…

But I want the other one, because of its name. Barks-At-Moon :smiley:

Still no luck with Black Galleon… clear it everyday 3-4 times and mostly no working T4 thrall at all… (and never an armorer)

While strolling thru Set city yesterday, I came across a T4 Id never seen before.
She isnt much, but has been added to the collection.

Must be either Diana, Zoara or Hanna. But congrats…

Still looking for ANY black hand armorer… Only 1 would be enough, as all other things can be crafted by armorers I already have.

Have a base near Flotsam and near black galleon… Last week my main spots were always there + sometimes the Den (where I got last week the T4 armorer you see above and 2-3 T4 bearers)…

I hate this damn Black hand people… And I only got 1 taskmaster at the BG itself and infront I got a T4 smelter (or smith) and a T4 carpenter. At “The Pocket” I got a male T4 dancer…

BUT: I think I will never need to harvest any trees… I killed so many bearers and got so many packs from them… Same with feathers and bones or crystalls :smiley: I had over 200 as I couldnt even put all in my inventory (while being naked!) :smiley:

I hate this damn Black Hands!!!

Finally get T4 at black galleon… Tanner and then 2 times Maev (blacksmith)…

This RNG at black hand camps is driving ne crazy…

2 Likes

I got another Maev… I begin to think the game is making fun of me :slight_smile:

1 Like

So after this 3x Maevs I encountered a Smelter ( Fingal Firetender), then killed accidentally a Tanner (Valenso Da Reyn - because he run from behind into my heavy combo to kill a T3 bearer), then I got the Tanner again, then I got Sigyn the Woodworker (Carpenter) and then I finally (was ~3 hours killing black hand people at BG and surrounding) I got a T4 armorer…

And 2 rounds later I got another one :smiley:

But will still farm there from time to time, to get Shendelzare.
Also want the Barks-at-Moon armorer from the Den… Just because of the name :wink:

Looked here at every armor piece and I can craft every piece in flawless epic :smiley:
https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Armor

Armorers who can craft sth flawless and I am still missing: Zavek, Irniz of the Furnace, Chieftain Aslaug, Ternis Burnbritches, Barks-At-Moon and Oisun the Smith.

But I dont need them, as others can craft it anyway :slight_smile: But probably I want them, just because of collecting :smiley:

And hopefully I will get a human purge soon… Purge yesterday was again snakes. My god were they weak…

Funfact: I had in total over 350 packs from bearers I killed. 90% from BG, rest from the Den. I never saw a T4 bearer at the BG. But got 3-4 from the Den, where I sometimes go to, when I farm UC… :smiley:
If you want a bearer -> kill the Den. Has 3 spots :slight_smile:

1 Like

Chieftain Aslaug is no longer available.
The chiefs are no longer there, only those who started playing in April had the luck to get chieftains.

1 Like

@Wak4863 made a video with (I think a mod from @Multigun ) where you can change spawnrates for T4 to ALWAYS spawn and you can see a chieftain in New Asgarath…

So its not completely removed… But the question is, if the % chance is sth very little… Like 0.000000000001% and therefore you see them only spwan with the mod.

Multi plays on PC, we on PS4, for us there is no mod. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah… I know that… The mod is also just there to look for spots, if they are even T4-able… Some spots arent :wink:
I requested that he makes one for black hands, but I finally have that damn armorers :smiley:

2 Likes

I haven’t loaded up that mod since I made the video but when I did make the video the chieftans were spawning in that location. I can then further assure you that they do still spawn because I found one there about a week later on PS4. They just have a very low spawn rate.

2 Likes

Ok, I have not seen any since April.
I was fortunate enough to get every of them. I am looking in vain for armor makers on the volcano.

Siesse is a tough one… I would recommend killing the people at Shrine of the Oracle and then proceed to run to the spot where the spider can spawn.
https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Emissary_Atlach-Nacha

I got one time Siesse near the spider-spawn and one time at the shrine.

Still need the T4 dancer from volcano. Or cook… Never saw that one and I have >60 volcano fighters & archers, 2xSiesse, the Smelter several times and >10 Risa. Sayid is kinda guarented spawn… He spwans so often…

Has anyone recruited a T4 Armorer from a purge lately? If so, was it Cimmerian, Relic or Nord? Or something else?

Not a armorer but i have Donia, Keeper of the Riddle of Steel.

1 Like