Where can I find demon blood on Siptah?

Hey guys, what is an easy way to get demon blood on the Isle of Siptah?

1 Like

The big yeti looking mobs are my primary early level source (west) otherwise the demon spider vaults. You will have more than you will ever need.

2 Likes

Thanks Narelle!

2 Likes

Pretty much every monster I kill gives demon blood. I have the stuff overflowing my base. I started throwing it away about filling the second large chest in about 3 or 4 weeks of vaulting.

1 Like

@Narelle gave you an excellent hint, actually I never farm these Yetis, so I will thank her too.
My best way to farm in both maps my first legendary weapon, a skeleton key and plenty demon blood is the spider bosses. They are always sourounted from little spiders that they make your life a bit difficult, but if you manage to clean this area and focus to the spider boss then it is an easy fight from really low levels and very rewarding. I cannot tell you if a steel hatchet is giving way more demon blood than a sickle, but for sure a small upgrade to your farming tools is making a big difference, so make sure that you are farming with upgraded tools :wink:.

1 Like

Any monsters in the storm will drop it as loot. Hang around the edge so you can back out when they get too difficult, but farm as much as you’re comfortable taking on

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.