Where to find a named armorer in Isle of Siptah?

Hi there,

Does anyone know where to find a named armorer (shieldwright or Scoutwright) in Isle of Siptah?

I´m using the interactive map - www.die-verbannten. de/isle_of_siptah/ - and went to both markings (Watchtower on J11 and The Ashen Core on D9) a few times but had no success. Only T3’s in those places.

Tks in advance.

2 Likes

The rng for named armorers is pretty brutal you’ll get one there eventually

1 Like

There are locations marked on the interactive maps you can find on-line… But if you spend 3-6 hours collecting statues, 2 hours using them at the Grey Pools, and 4 to 6 hours setting off surges, you are just about garmented to get one or more… along with 10 or 15 other named thralls; fighters, archers, bearers, and crafters.

I can usually fill up 2 of the biggest wheels (8x2) in about a 12 hour session just doing this casually starting with basically nothing pre-collected.

2 Likes

I’ve been there and didn’t respawn any named armorer. Found some other named thralls but not an armorer. Did a few surges but no luck on that.

In the purges only comes warriors or max artist/dancers.

mg?

Rng… Random Number Generators

3 Likes

Watchtower and Heretic Haunt is where i had the most luck. HOWEVER I also found plenty in the thrall triangle of the Nook, New Khemi Docks, and Baywatch. I found that this triangle really does a great job for filling up the WoP’s. Link below to the scholarly effforts of @Wak4863

3 Likes

But which Watchtower ? There’s a couple of them in the map.

Herectic north is Northeast, k.

The last three are down south, on the way to the grey ones, I´ll check there as well.

tks

The one just north of Serpent Pass.

1 Like

From what I’ve seen, surge is way easier. The nasty point with surge is that someone else can steal your npcs. In order to summon tier 4 you need the value of 1.000??? at least.
My named Armorers without a surge came from the black hand pirate camps south east, the one you get Brutus and Sipho etc area. Rng m8, rng, good luck :+1:t6:

2 Likes

1000 is the key number if you go over by even 1 point you have a chance to spawn all animals and monsters which is useless. There is a name for it just can’t remember

1 Like

It is rng based and you are right. @KiahonfireOfficial in a video that she made long ago about surges, had to put a lot to have calamity surge but it is possible to have it only with 1001, so you are very correct @Boobie. Yes only 1000 is the correct for tier 4 surge without the surprise of the “useless”, or at least unwanted, calamity surge. Thank you for the correction, I really appreciate it :+1:t6:.

From my experience, surges are like purges…just not worth the effort. Sure you can get a t4 easier but the time to gain the essence so that you can summon a bunch of junk you gotta fight before getting what you wanted…when you could just cycle through the spawn point till the T4 pops up.

1 Like

@erjoh
True, I just find them safer. In a surge all you risk is your farming hours and you can tell me, your base isn’t farming hours ? Yes it is related but it’s different. In Siptah I always, always, always, fu… g always have accursed purge. Named crafters after 20? Maybe more I can’t say, 1. And this one was a taskmaster :person_facepalming:t3:. Hopefully one of my teammates accidentally killed him, He was totally useless to me anyway. Other than that in purges you have a great possibility to loose more than “respawn to your bedroll” as @anon83039162 said once shame.
In Surges however, except the shame, you loose nothing, you risk nothing and what you get is damn worth it. The fighters, the bearers, the archers and the crafters are unique. Surges filled gaps of decades wishes I have seen written here In the past.
So, speaking for Siptah only, Surge is the winner without a doubt. Purges are just difficult. Yet if you play it safe, the word difficult is not valid.

2 Likes

rng, that i just spelled is actually and “r” + “n” + “g”. I just thought about it and typed it out though it looks to be an “m”+“g” = mg. I was wondering the same myself.