Who has me beat in hours? Dont be shy. Lol

Well, between all my accounts I have about 4.3k hours… not to brag, i haven’t played the whole “pets” update, toke a break and came back with the game in worst shape than when i left.

Where are the stats found. I permanently froze one ps4 playing this game. I would like to check

1 Like

Got you beat:

Took a break for a while around the time they introduced thrall feeding and came back days before they made the Captain/Bandit Leader untamable.

2 Likes

The PS stats are only for last year… I have 1280hours CE.

1 Like

I have 83 days playtime
So 1992 hours

1 Like

I’ve got a few accounts I play under but…

Main:

Alt 1:

Alt 2:

Alt 3:

6 Likes

Go to www.playstation.com and login.

PS.: On my Android Smartphone it didnt work with Chrome. Firefox worked.

1 Like

Thank you

I got less than a thousand hours in the game, I almost feel like a casual gamer enjoying the game in a healthy non addicted way in comparison. Almost :wink:

6 Likes

I’m getting there…Conan Hours 20200115

1 Like

1 Like

I only see that format when I look at other peoples accounts, you kinda need to show the screenshot that heaventhere shows to prove its your account. Screenshots of others recent activity don’t really cut it.

Image1 2406, and I took a year and a half break from the game.

1 Like

I’m sure Larathiel is good for those numbers, I myself had no idea that there was a right way to grab. I’m glad you pointed this out, as I have no desire to however temporarily, call my status of “legit” into question. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

@Barnes this looks photoshopped :stuck_out_tongue: Jokes on aside there are quite some people with above 4k hours in the game. You guys are addicted :laughing:

1 Like

I am reminded of the quote “In the land of the blind, the one-eyed is King”

2 Likes

i bet everybody is missing the tower of the elephant achievement

1304h here

What most PC players dont get: The first picture is a PS4 statistics. It ONLY shows your playtime of 2019. NOT ALL

But everyone posts ALL their playtime…