Whole base lost stability

It happened again today on my server, see my posts above.

yeah i lost 2 different builds in two different locations within like 2 and half weeks apart, its annoying that Funcom is aware of the issues but they donā€™t hot fix things right away when they find out that the issues are ongoing, instead wait weeks to patch it when the next update comes up!

1 Like

This has hit me as well. Around four days into a big build, over 2,000 foundations (built in water and only made it up to the surface for the start of the real work), and working every day. The first time, I had no idea what was happening, but I thought I must have done something wrong and just started over. Around four days into the rebuild, it happened again and I learned of the bug. I was hesitant about trying again, but after the last patch a friend said that the patch notes said the stability issue was fixed (she read placables and thought it included all building items). So I started again and around four days later I logged in to find my character and thralls swimming and everything gone again. Iā€™m annoyed because I run a server with around ten players and Iā€™m the only one hit by the bug. I have been building in this location since the jungle area was opened and never had any problems before. Iā€™m to the point of wanting to close my server and check back in a year or so to see if it is fixed. It feels like a cruel joke to get a strong foundation setup so a really unique base in a beautiful landscape can be built, just to get set back to zero in less than a week. This is one of my favorite games for the sheer joy of the building mechanics and how much I can do to spark my creativity. I donā€™t want to leave it, but I donā€™t want to constantly be starting over when I never had any problems in the past. I know you guys have alot going on, but please donā€™t let this slip through the cracks. It is one of the cornerstones of the game. >Build< I want to build. I love to.

2 Likes

This just hit me. I had about 500 hours in a castle thatā€™s gone.

I wonā€™t be playing this game anymore or suggesting this to friends.

1 Like

This may have hit my main base yesterday. I say that as this past week and a half have been difficult for my family and to say Iā€™ve been distracted is an understatement.

I logged in and checked the event log as I always do. I seen a simple entry: ā€œA building with 2400 pieces decayedā€. Itā€™s the first time Iā€™ve ever seen such an entry, no details, just 2400 pieces.

I ran to the base and watched my castle crumble as I approached . Rounding the corner to my base (opposite the castle) I noticed only the ceilings, walls and floors were gone yet most of my crafting stations were hanging in the air. I was able to salvage a lot, including the crafting stations and thralls. I did however lose 5 gold veined rocknoses and countless gold ore. I also lost 4 large chests of legendary weapons and 1.5 large chests of named thralls. Iā€™ve been on this official server since release and have accumulated a lot of stuff.

I thought of reporting this but I canā€™t be 100% sure I didnā€™t miss it on my normal run. My other buildings are fine. Plus Iā€™m sure Zendesk has plenty reports of this already. Reporting it or whining about it wonā€™t change anything.

I doubt this was admin intervention as Iā€™m not banned nor did it affect my other buildings. Plus at 2400 pieces it was large by my standards but a far cry from what Iā€™ve seen in past.

2 Likes

Usually ban occurs the next day and not the day of lost stability.

So, I took 3 days break from CE, came back today and my entire base decayed after a server daily reboot. Iā€™m actually at my wits end with problems occuring after every update. Yes, Iā€™m on an old PS4, no it has nothing to do with my old PS4, or my isp or my connection. It started happening right after the December update. We are 1 day away from March and the only thing Fun Iā€™m has done has, steered away from Conan Exiles- Isle of Siptah and released an d 8-bit, side scrolling Can Chop Chop!!! WT actual FĀ„ā‚¬K!!!

Fix it game!

This happened to my base as well it is very frustrating building decay was off when it happened thankfully I was the only one that lost an entire base. Others on the server seemed to mainly lose and odd chest here and there, but many hours went into that build it a very big turn off to continue playing afterwards is difficult.

PVP Server - United States - PS4

Daily players/active tribe - Entire base lost stability. All benches, thralls, pens, wheels of pain, God shrines, boxes, map rooms, beds etc. completely destabilized.

We thought it was due to the server merge, however, everything we had destabilized including chests and vaults. When we logged in, our entire base was gone.
We ran the map and all satellite map rooms and structures were also missing.

However, other tribes on the serverā€™s bases remain in tact.

Not banned, not sure why everything connected to our tribe was wiped without explanation unless this is a standard outcome of the server merge?

This has now happened to me as well after the latest update, I have now lost 3 bases on different occasions has this bug come back to haunt again?

Got the same issue bro, Official PVP, but i thought maybe my base was erased by mods (or some kind of silly server clearing algorithm) because i build inside canyon\cave area J6-J7ā€¦
AND STILL WE DO NOT have transparent rules where we CAN build and where we cantā€¦ :sneezing_face: