Why did the SAGA servers just stop?

Probably one of the best things funcom did. Wow started doing it now as well with Classic and tons of players came back.

+++ !!! +++ Yep :slight_smile:

Prolly cause there’s no dedicated person responsible for this game under the ceo. I think andyb is the only one that ever thought about this game last 6 months :smile:

or 1y, 20th of Dec will be the anniversary of the last update

bro i bought so many boxes in the pvp server holy smokes I would love to do a pvp saga again, was so much fun

Ya bro all this pay to win stuff, so much fun bro

2 Likes

And here is also in topic:)

It’s funny and sad same time situation, moderators and game masters do not respond to community posts on this forum - they do not answer ANYTHING to questions, do not participate in discussions, and this is simply impolite of them (or they behave like naughty stupid little children - they think that ignoring problems will solve them ))) Also, the question about sagas and events for the fete days is OPEN !!! How and when will FC compensate for subscribers, that content we did not receive? (part of the paid service, to some extent, nevertheless …)

How and when will FC compensate for subscribers, that content we did not receive ???

1 Like

You see? The SILENCE of the lambs (silly little dastardly ones):)) For one day already…

1 Like