Why they gotta make it so real?

I am not surprised with your findings makes sense.

This whole post is amusing and isn’t that what we all need. Good night friends.

What the hell has turned this thread in? xD

My favorite is when a female exile aggros on you with “slarn flarn blarn mlarn”.

Another is when i’m farming the volcano for a certain dancer and a devotee/t3 says “it wasn’t supposed to be like this” as they die. I like to respond with “No… you were supposed to be Syra Brennerhet… then you’d still be alive”

1 Like

My personal favorite is “Can’t believe it, killed by a bleedin’ landsman.” I wanted to name my clan “Bleedin’ Landsmen”, but it doesn’t fit :frowning:

2 Likes

Hahahhaaa!

And then you pulled out your skinning knife and proceeding to harvest their skin to wear later in your armors :stuck_out_tongue: The thing that usually gets to me from time to time is dealing with a group of Hyenas or wolves only to then see their little cubs wandering around among-st the bodies of their parents, its just a game but like watching a movie is difficult to not get the feels from time to time.

3 Likes

OMG the little babies running away gets me every time! Recently left my thrall on attack all. He wandered into the grass, sword out, followed him and he’s just SLAUGHTERING ALL THE BABIES!

SO SAD! …But the meat was delicious.

3 Likes

In Conan, just like real life, you will soon realize that no lives matter.

I’m always torn when I’ve left the baby animals without parents to tend to them: “Do I kill them now so that they don’t suffer on their own or do I let them live their short little lives?” I tend to grab them, raise them to maturity, and then unleash them on a boss which will kill them.

I’m a monster.

2 Likes

Mine is " I smell Man flesh". It was said so early (like level 10-15), i reset character to rename him Man Flesh.

4 Likes

“Tell me your name so that I might carve it on your pyre”.

They keep dying before I can tell them my name… feels bad cuz I might just die alone :frowning:

2 Likes

I won’t lie. I get a bit choked up every time I hear, “Pokey, pokey, mate.”

1 Like

I do not know if this qualifies but the Berserker tends to say something I am unable to understand akin to “poxy balls”.

To this day I am still confused and frustrated that this all I am unable to guess.

I guess if the aim is to confuse and startle opponents, then I am proof that it works.

1 Like

“Crom’s poxy balls.”

Cimmerians only use Crom’s name sparingly and only when they’re cursing, never to ask for anything.

2 Likes

Thank you for the clarification.

Looking up the definition, I get: 1) having or having had syphilis and 2) rotten; lousy.

This leaves me with more questions but I now feel nothing when murdering/enslaving these uncouth savages.

Again, much appreciated for this information.

2 Likes

Crom is a god that doesn’t care for the living or their problems, the cimmerians believe crom gave them strenght and courage to live in this world and defeat their enemies.
This god doesn’t help, and only curses those who try to seek its aid. For this, cimmerians only call his name as a curse.

3 Likes

If Crom’s balls are actually poxy, it might explain his grumpy attitude.

“It wasn’t supposed to be like this” makes me wonder - what was it supposed to be like? I can understand that comment from Relic Hunters who were hired to come to the Exiled Lands to, well, hunt relics, but did all those other exiles dream of building the huge ziggurat-city in the opening scene or something?

“Survive. Build. Dominate.” I guess failing the first item on that list can feel a bit disappointing. Maybe they don’t realize they’re just NPCs?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.