There’s quite a few issues with the Aquilonia DLC, many of them visually minor but there’s a couple that stand out as genuine ‘please fix’ items.
Will the DLC items actually be updated with fixes? I know this seems like a redundant question and I assume the answer is yes… but with so many issues in the base game and having big new things coming in testlive I’m concerned all these “supporter” DLC issues aren’t a QoL focus.
Issues we have
Many of the Aquilonian issues have been reported but here’s a list anyway because awareness is awareness:
- Clipping of stacked foundation textures
- Upgrading roof tiles when under pillars can cause the original to stay
- Corener roof pieces have inset tiles at the top while no other roof piece does
- Right sloped triangle (or left, can’t remember) has a different outside face texture to other wall pieces when at a distance… or an incorrect specular map maybe?
- Large amounts of seemingly arbitory locations on the writing desk are unusable for placement
- Vanity table has similar issue as above, objects commonly have to be placed off-center to fit. The central area is very often inaccessable.
- The smallest aquilonial pot has a very large rectangle hitbox making it hard to place
- Corner stairs are completely broken (apparantly this is not limited to the DLC though)
- Aquilonin hanging brazier appears half missing unless you’re right next to it
- Fences and other pieces lack ‘breaking’ mesh animations (thanks Mikey)
- The large gate only allows for walls to be connected facing one way when at 90 deg’s (thanks Enyo)
- Build queue only works with single items, it will cancel the remaining queue after a >1 stack of items is complete (thanks Bryn88)
- Corner stairs have an unaligned front right texture compared to straight stairs, causing an obvious gap to be visible
- Wedge floor peices aren’t perfectly aligned and have various sized gaps when placed together (thanks Bryn88)