🎄 Winter Event?

It’s a tall order asking for the game to be playable by Christmas. :rofl: Seriously though some kind of treat for Christmas would be nice. My games busted too! Playing RDR2 while waiting for a patch to fix the patch and maybe some Holiday merriment. :christmas_tree::package:

It’s nice to play a game without problems(RDR2, AC Odyssey, etc.), reminds me of a simpler time and eases the mind.Games should be a release from the day to day and fun, not torture with some fun!

Torture: Lag when looking at chest, workstation, pet pin, names, death screen freeze, combat, respawn in desert when you have other options), scrolling in all window problems(thrall pot, inventory, pets, workstation, boxes, other menus) got to close and reopen many times, climbing up a wall as you exit swimming but the wall is not there, not being able to hide your base fairly due to the land claim announcer because SA won’t turn it off, Attack stance while trying to build, and more.

“…and on that note, if you’re checking a chest and it’s full of crap, or mostly crap: please take the items, close the chest (so it can respawn) and then chuck the crap on the ground. Don’t leave chests with 2 branches and 4 stones in their inventory. Common courtesy!”

I already have to keep chest clean in my clan, why would i help out non clan mates :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am going to do my own clan wise event. We have all been naughty, so while they are logged off, i am going to fill their inventory with coal!!!

1 Like

Helps whoever comes across the chest next. Might well be yourself. Not doing so is basically advocating for removing chests from the game. That said, depends on your server and the kind of people there. Obviously being the only one doing it is a losing proposition, that’s why I want everyone doing it, most people probably aren’t even aware of how chests work in CE.

1 Like

i know. i was just being sarcastic about my darn clan and chest dumps. I actually do take the stuff. never know when you need twine or a branch!!!

1 Like

Or Fucom can just fix the chests already from doing this.

1 Like

I hope that Funcom does launch some kind of Christmas / Winter / Year End event. If it’s meteors again… YESSS! Even if it’s not, I was pretty impressed with the Halloween event. I look forward for what surprise might be lurking around the corner! :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, please! Meteors with mulled wine and some variant of Lost Souls potion. Thinking of all those mats, reinforcements and rocknoses, it just puts me in the holiday spirit!

1 Like

Good times! Hoping for a surprise!

1 Like

Last i heard Fun.com was not planning on doing a christmas event as they wanted to have more tools available for them to use. Rather unfortunate really.

1 Like

I remember reading a post from them saying they were not planning on doing an event this year instead they wanted to focus on fixing stuff. I really need to start bookmarking this stuff it would make referencing stuff so much easier lol.

Not that i have my hopes up for anything but some special gear holiday style would be cool. Like reverse legion armor that instead of making you cold makes you hot. and its base color is red green and gold XP
Just something funny that passed my mind.

Posted by one of them? Or was it a comment by someone else?

News and Announcements -> Christmas and Current Focus, is what you were thinking of.

1 Like

Ah.

Still hope there is a present or something. But I got other games I’m playing so…

Yeah a random present would be nice.

holiday will not be in this game ?? !!! How can you not hold any events for Christmas?

1 Like

Because after the many people complaining over the Halloween event and the team needing to work on a variety of other fixes and updates including trying to fix the purges … the Funcom team realised they would not have enough time to create a Christmas event more would enjoy.

I think if Halloween was received better, then quite likely they would have been able to use that code with slight changes (eg change the colour scheme) to give us a Christmas event.

1 Like

at least the festive atmosphere should be