Are we getting something even if it’s small like packages under random trees. No meteors, no darkness, maybe some brighter days. The packages have really random things of various quality and quantity. With ultra rare items from time to time. You just loot(pve) and or even fight over(pvp), like a good Black Friday sale! The trees are already in game, just place a small package(s) with gems on them that emit a small glow in the dark. They can have a decay timer, I just don’t want to have to hack into them wouldn’t make sense. Hunt them down like a treasure hunt or egg hunt. They pop up out of the ground like chests do with ghosts only these work. Sometimes you just get coal lol!
I think it’s important to have something for morale. Plus the Halloween event was fun on some level for everyone.
- Weird looking(nothing traditional) snowmen up north or sandmen in the desert you can hack up for loot.
- Special winter weapons or armor permanent or limited use/time only.
- Special candies/treats that effect health, stamina, temperature, buffs, food and/or drink.
- Mini game with the Elk and Elk King’s - Reindeer Hunt -get an egg on chance for a new pet.
- Halloween/Christmas walls, outfits, weapons, shields with lit radiant gems!
- Holiday Workbenches, tables, chairs, placeables, etc.
- Probably don’t fit in with the world of Conan but Funcom will make it work I’m sure. Witch powder and all. Doesn’t have to be flashy.
- Don’t play during the holidays and miss out! limited time…
Holiday Event suggestions?
just my 2 silver coins…