Workshop Content - keeps updating

Is “Conan Exiles - Workshop Content” the add-ons from the Steam workshop, or is it something else?

I ask, because I have Unsubscribed From All mods, and yet I keep getting “Conan Exiles - Workshop Content” appearing in my Steam downloads.

If this is the optional stuff I no longer subscribe to I would really like to turn it off.

Where and when are you seeing this? Based on the info you’ve given so far, I would guess that it’s referring to mods from the Steam workshop. My initial impression is that this is a Steam issue, so the help you receive here may be limited. It’s been at least a year that I ran any significant number of mods on a game, but if I remember correctly, getting them to actually uninstall through Steam was quite a pain in the butt. I don’t remember what I had to do, but I remember having to jump through several hoops to get it sorted.

It’s the mod content, as far as I understand. I have seen Steam “downloading” patches of 0 bytes for the Workshop content for a couple of games recently, not just Conan Exiles.

So as @bbtech says, it’s probably a Steam-related issue rather than Conan Exiles related.

Just to give you an idea of what I keep seeing.

Here’s the Conan Exiles - Workshop Content that keeps updating.

And here is what my Favorites and Subscribed Items list looks like. As you can see, there’s nothing there that should be updating.

My internet connection is dog slow, like 3 Mbps max download. So getting these Workshop Updates out of the blue really takes the cake.
If I simply restart the game client, and there’s a Workshop Update waiting for me, I’m stuck waiting 5 - 50 minutes before I can get back into the game. Super annoying.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.