World boss blocking on official

with a large enough blender though…

What?

Incorrect word. I rectified it.

Boring :smiling_imp: :rofl:

my first thought was people stew

Boring but also gramatically correct my good fellow. Although possibly also tantamount to boring. :laughing:

This is my feedback then!

If you respect your game as much as we do. Stop this madness!
If you love your game as much as we do, make boss areas not allowed to build areas!
If you want to continue make your living from this game, stop trapping your costumers and create clarity on your game.
Protect your game and your costumers!

Well, just farm Blood Crystals (exploit still works btw) to get all the classic Legendaries you want at Mek Kamoses’ :clown_face: :notlikethis:

Shouldn’t the logic be the other way round?

:smile: yeah, let’s make the whole legendary farming even more tedious. :smile:

Does good old Mek Kamoses sell "Reach of the Red Mother???

You wish, @Anglinex :smile:
@SpherisCore is joking, if you didn’t realize it. :blush:

What would it be lovely if bos spawns destroy buildings around their spawn.

And have legendary chests do something the same, come from the sky or whatever (been brought by acheronians that destroy everything in their path).

Then there will be no blocking at all :smiley:

I don’t think that one, sadly…
The new one sucks compared to the old one… they completely removed the high armour pen of it.

At least it has now 4 more damage than before? Yay? 3 more damage than Khari bow… yay? While almost all other legendaries got buffed, this one actually got nerfed.

It makes no sense to me.

The Gods send an intercontinental ballistic missile to remove the obstruction. :rofl:

I know this one. They think that making it barely better then other bows it won’t be missed as much. What was previously the only bow you could ever want is now just nice to have. It all goes along with the other poor discussions they have made as of late.

I specifically mentioned “Classic Legendaries”

And the Red Mother is a Unique NPC, so blocking it would not be tolerated even if it were possible to build in the Unnamed City.

I’m just asking

Thing is we really shouldn’t need to find work arounds, or alternate ways of doing something.

This decision does not solve anything. Does create far more problems.
This decision does not make less of a work load for admin, but increases it.
This decision does make more areas build-able, because people are already building there. At best it will just cause more conflict on PVP and PVE.

Thing is funcom knows we wont quit. If anything was going to end this game is was the nemedian foundation “fix”. How many people that were hit by that actually quit?

Now, I’m retired, today it’s going to be too hot and humid for me to be out in it. I could set here and play Conan 18 hours today; insomniac. I could be on test farming mats to build that 3 spoke trap base, could be on live upgrading my sand stone drop bases to T3blocks and/or adding my third dropbase/transtone pad. But I will be on 7day working on my ginsu pit for hoard night.

I still question if the one rule that seemed to be clear and carved in stone isn’t, are any of the TOS actually rules, or just suggestions?

Maybe that is the point. Disillusion people so they quite filling reports. That will certainly drop the work load. If the game loses some players, well they probably weren’t shopping in the bazaar anyway.

I don’t care how big a piece of wood you start with, you keep carving away at it and you wont have anything left.

I guess my optimistic interpretation of this is how a Player would be informed if they did something against the Guidelines:

Ya, good luck with that. Most get an unable to retrieve error

I wanted to share my final thoughts on this subject.

I think its fair to say that the folks who frequent these forums are a small percentage of the Conan Exiles Player Community.
That said, I do think the vocal participants on this Forum are somewhat representative of the diverse types of players that can be found on Conan Exiles.

With few exceptions, most folks seem to think that allowing the Build over of World Bosses is not a good idea for a variety of reasons.

It seems to create a dual definition for what is considered Content
With statement like this in the Guidelines,

My interpretation of this includes World Bosses, and the Legendary Weapons they provide access to.
It would appear that Funcom Staff have a different interpretation of this.

I see this as problematic for a few reasons.

It has the potential to create more animosity amongst the players, and that is not good.
It erodes trust in the Company because it seems this decision was made in a rather arbitrary way and reduces confidence that Reports will be reviewed seriously when submitted.
It also opens the door to more interpretations of what Content should and should not be safeguarded increasing the grey area of the Guidelines, rather than reducing it.
I don’t see this decision resulting in fewer Ticket submissions, rather as more World Bosses get blocked off, I would expect Ticket submissions to increase.

There may be other factors at play that We the players are not aware of that were part of the process resulting in this decision, but based on the information available to me, this seems like a poor position to take on this issue.

Thanks for reading.