World Boss Update

Okay the World Boss has been around for a while now. Lets talk about the rewards.

Lets Propose a Update to these Year long Cloaks of a 115% increase to the cloaks stats.
With that said, lets take these updated stats and put them on the year long quest and take the existing ones to a 6 month haul to obtain.

Long Term development : Lets get some World Boss Weapons in on this gig. That will take a year to get too. Stat wise higher then T6 and Kuth Items, with gems. These Gems could be put on the crafting system and using a older Gem combination, or use old world places like Oasis, Frost Swamp or even Imirain Ravine, Increase the Difficulty add some different boss to fight and have a go.

Add a New Boss.

Lets Have Santa join the line of World bosses. An it could be Christmas in OT… In the Large Section out Side of Old Tarantia, leading to Conarch could be the Spawn point for Reign Deer…

1 Like

I agree let’s get more stats on already OP items and some more awful pve content to go with it

2 Likes

You can just feel the bitterness emanating from that post :skunk:

1 Like

Saying FC gives what the population asks for has to be the biggest lie I ever heard :smiley:

2 Likes

Read your paragraphs… what point are you trying to make? because I for one do not understand…

So OP wants to throw the only two remaining raids with worth in terms of actual mmorpg content in the bin, to futher promote world boss zombism, must be the worst idea in a while

9 Likes

Still waiting for the change of login rewards providing t6-gear each day or lets better make the gear better than t6 since it would be really high effort to get these items ^^

7 Likes

You can do any content in the game in T4 Gear gained from Raidfinder. You can get the best rings in the game from Raidfinder. You can get some of the best cloaks via world boss. You can get the best necklaces from Pet Arena. Alot of people already have toons with T6esque weapons due to Saga or Kuth.

Do any of you whales actually want to do the harder content or do you just like sitting in OT staring at gear that you will in no way shape or form use optimally because you’ve never done anything outside of carebear content?

10 Likes

I prefer Khemi ,desert+sea =the good stuff .Wait is there hard content in AoC ?Apart from getting the 1 in 54 gem you need without buying it straight from the trader ofc !

apparently not. just look at how difficult it gets to run group content during wb week. it basically kills every other content that is available. it sums up the people’s expectation of acquiring loot pretty well :frowning:

1 Like

oh the irony

Hehe, stop hitting snooze on that grow up alarm

3 Likes

Man I just chortled real hard.

@MyStygga I agree let’s get more stats on already OP items and some more awful PvE content to go with it

• Your opinion is valid, others opinions may differ because of how much they LIKE doing PvE and any updates to it make everyone excited. The fact that mages have little to no drawbacks when using kutch gear in PVP is already a stat that needs tweaking (- PvP hit rating on a mage’s dagger) come on? Seriously - with the addition of ferocity which… makes an ice strike hit like 4 nearby players as splash damage.

@0Outcast Funcom doesn’t have much insight on what needs to be done… I guess?

Constant disputs about PvP and PvE, guild wars on fury, toxic community in both instances, guild specific raiding parties not inviting random players to join, and complaints that absolutely go no where but start an argument and a barrage of insults from both sides.

AoC gets no bug fixes, gear tweaks, community corners not being visited enough by gm’s to help the players with their needs, community service is dead… and so much more… its not that AoC took a wrong turn it’s that they just ran out of resources and staff needed to make changes and due to Conan exiles being such a hit they left age of Conan to die because they only have so much resources to keep this game running as-is.

Appreciate that this game still has players, still has an informative community, still has things to do whether that be raid, duels, the occasional popping of minigames, pit fighting, and the sorts.

People do world boss to make quick gold and farm low tiers of gear, some people just enjoy any raiding event.

I don’t understand why be toxic about this? this went from a “let me hear your suggestions post to a, let’s make fun of PvE’s” who are actually the most active in the community.

There’s nothing to do PvP related because there is a skill gap; and no one likes to help anyone with tips on how to play this class during pvp, or how to combo jump, what strafing is, delaying combos, stance dancing etc… I’ve seen people just straight out insulted because they cant press a couple of keys come on man lol

the PvP community is not as supportive as it can be, maybe that’s a start? Make pvp more positive for the newer individuals… I can’t honestly say that I’ve done that in the beginning because I did not but I was asked why doesn’t anyone help me learn pvp by an individual as he was watching 80’s duel in white sands. No one responded and I showed him the ropes.

You can complain about no updates all day long, but lets start with the simple things first :slight_smile:

1 Like

there is a lot of wisdom in your words. they touched me because it’s all true. The comunity easily complains about this and that but never about itself, even where it is the main cause of many problems

1 Like

How is a USB member preaching about making PvP inclusive? Don’t you have lowbies to farm until they quit?

you’re right, sorry. I have just seen and read in your words the welcome, the belonging to a group and the tolerance mentioned above. If only I had known you before …

4 Likes

Won’t bother speaking to you man, not in USB {a friend of the leader always been in KOBK}. If you have nothing positive to say; rather you not say anything else.

and as a response to your comment “farming lowbies” I also did mention:

“the PvP community is not as supportive as it can be, maybe that’s a start? Make pvp more positive for the newer individuals… I can’t honestly say that I’ve done that in the beginning because I did not but I was asked why doesn’t anyone help me learn pvp by an individual as he was watching 80’s duel in white sands. No one responded and I showed him the ropes.”

Hope you come back to AOC :slight_smile:

My character at the moment is: Yzers & YVizine

I think you have bad apples in every community that somehow manage to cast a shadow on their peers. He is a good example. The player behind Mystygga, is probably the most toxic individual I have ever come across in AoC.

He always has a negative attitude about everything

He berates others for not performing according to his requirements

He constantly judges others for what he perceives as an inferior preference of one game mode over another (pve vs pvp)

Most of the PVPers don’t like him for a reason. He’s a bad apple.

Even his bff Giovanni can’t stand him. It’s a weird love hate relationship if we’re being honest.

The guy has serious anger issues. You can feel the hate coming through on his forum and global chat posts. Just imagine what he’s like in voice comms. It’s way worse.

I don’t know what’s going on in his life to make him so bitter all the time but it’s been going on for awhile as far as I know.

His problem locally as I see it is, he thinks everyone else is wrong and he’s always right.

Some advice for him: if you’re constantly under the impression that everyone else is an @sshole but you, maybe its not everyone else that’s the problem.

Personally, I know people who quit pvp and the game entirely over attitudes like yours.

Nobody wants to be around it.

People log on to have fun. If their idea of fun doesn’t match yours, don’t berate them over it. It’s counter-productive to what you’re trying, yet failing to accomplish, which is to get more people to try pvp, because someone I know always said, You need people to PvP.

No people= no PvP

But every post you make doesn’t do anything to convince people they should try it. In fact it’s quite the opposite. You’re turning them off completely.

If you want more people to try pvp, you need to obtain a whole lot more chill.

6 Likes