Would a Rebalance on agents be possible?

Many years ago we got a Rebalance to fix issues in anarchy online to try improve the pvp for tower wars and battlestations… it was a huge success when it came to getting people back to the game, and to top it all off we got a new playfield/instance wich was allot of fun and kept people bussy for a long time.
The downside… the rebalance wasnt much of a rebalance, why?
Agents… a profession that always was lethal in pvp with many verions of playstyle.
All from full attackrate setup to gank and quickly escape to a full evade setup version wich was realy strong for 1 v 1 situations.
Agents was more or less perfectly balanced untill the rebalance when the dev’s suddently desided to turn all their perks from rifle vs dodge to attackrate vs dodge wich meant they now worked like alien perks.
now here is how attackrate vs evade check works.
you have 3000 attackrate on your character… 500 of the 3000 attackrate is from aao skill wich would mean basicly that the target you want to perk ned 4000 evades to evade your perks with 3000 attackrate…
It is a bit more complicated math to this, but this is basicly how it is if the target dont have aad, but 100 aao is stronger than 100 aad becose aao is counted twice on any perk that has attackrate skill check on it. 90% of all alien perks has attackrate skill check and this is why you guys always land aliens perks easyer than regualr perks.
To me this change alone to agents perks broke the game, but on top of this the devs also boosted the dmg on the agents perks.

So i just want to ask the Dev’s… can you please consider to just do 1 simple thing…
all agent perks you set back to Rifle vs dodge… it would be greatly appricated and a big boost for open world pvp like towers and battlestations or just world pvp in general.
And a minor thing… remove complete heal on awaken… it broke the game in evry single way.

2 Likes

Let me bring you up to speed. AO is on life support and will remain that way indefinitely. Do not expect QoL patches, content patches etc etc. This is because AO is on life support. The AO you play now will be the only AO you will get.

1 Like

you talking abou agent perks but do u know that keeper perks are same ? i agree with with awak CH but agent perks are not ishue.

1 Like

lol Minalvin comparing keepers to agents…its like comparing nts and fixers. Cmon m8 you know how broken agents are. If they nerf agents then engis and nts also need a little tone down as well. Easiest solution would be to remove awakened CH and change nothing else.

1 Like

Awakened CH should never have been added into the game, I have no idea what they thought when they came up with the idea…

2 Likes

Not sure they were thinking too much with the beast ch design…

1 Like