Wraps and Aloe Extract potions not healing correct amount

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: EU

I wonder if this is a mistake or inteded but I choose to report it as a bug since it dont look right.

Extract potions:

• Aloe Extract potion heals for 120 point of health (requires level 15 and 10 Aloe Leaves to create)
  • Concentrated Aloe Extract potion heals for 160 points of health (requires level 35 and 30 Aloe Leaves and 1 Alchemist Base to create)
  • Pure Aloe Extract potion heals for 200 points of health (requires level 58 and 50 Aloe Leaves and 20 Alchemist Base to create)
  • Infused Aloe Extract potion heals for 140 points of health (Recept need to be found and looks like you need to be level 60 to learn it and 50 Aloe Leaves, 20 Alchemist Base and 1 Scales of dragon to create)

It looks like a mistake that the most exspensive Extract potion to make is almost the worst of the potions.
Beleive it should have been 240 healing.
Then there is a +40 HP between each better potion.

Wraps:

• Rough Wraps heals for 76 points of health (You know it from start of game and it cost 10 Plant Fibre and 5 Aloe Leaves to make)
  • Healing Wraps heals for 114 points of health (Requires level 25 and it cost 10 Leather and 10 Aloe Leaves to make)
  • Numbing Wraps heals for 152 points of health (Requires level 45 and it cost 10 Leather, 20 Aloe Leaves and 1 Alchemist Base to make)
  • Stutter Wraps heals for 133 points of health (Requires level 58 and it cost 10 Silk, 30 Aloe Leaves and 10 Alchemist Base to make)
  • Infused Wraps heals for 133 points of health (Recept need to be found and looks like you need to be level 60 to learn it and it cost 10 Silk, 30 Aloe Leaves, 10 Alchemist Base and 1 Scale of Dragon to make)

Again it looks like a mistake that the 2 most exspensive wraps to make is healing the same and is only the second best option.
Beleive it should have been 190 healing from Stutter Wraps and 228 healing from Infused Wraps.
Then there is a +38 HP between each better wraps.

It also make no sense that you get less healing out of a wrap that you learn 10 levels later than a potion.

• Aleo Extract potion current level 15 to learn should have been level 25?
  • Concentrated Aleo Extract potion current level 35 to learn should have been level 45?
    Healing Wraps current level 25 to learn should have been level 15?
    Numbing Wraps current level 45 to learn should have been level 35?

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

How I testet it.

1. I started a solo game
  2. Made myself Admin.
  3. Made myself level 60
  4. Learned all the Feats to create the above items.
  5. Made sure I had over 200 HP, but no passive health generation from the 3rd vitality perk
  6. Set my health to minimum (1 HP)
  7. Used a single wrap or potion
  8. Noted down what my HP was after the HP regeneration was finished.
  9. Continued with step 6-8 until I had the healing from all Wraps and Potions
1 Like

Hey @Mythical_Norse

Welcome to our community and thanks for the detailed feedback.
We’ll relay it to our designers to see if it is intended or not.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.