Xbox Patch (24.09.2020) - Memory optimizations and crash fixes!

We’ll be sharing further information regarding the XBOX issues and console plans in the upcoming developer stream, due tomorrow.

2 Likes

Thanks for your time Hugo. And the information.

Agreed. Thanks for the update. This is really what we want. I personally understand fixing program bugs takes longer than a day, but a little communication really eases everyones mind.

That being said, I took a gander at the upcoming changes. Cannot wait for the crafting overhaul.

1 Like

I genuinely hope it gets fixed soon. Crashing 4 times in a row all with under a minute of being logged in is just fablous🙄

Hope so. Ta.

2 Likes

Thank you for thenupdatws glad to hear we are being heard and the issue is being addressed.

the crashes are getting worse. is there anything being done. it crashes i keep running and fall off cliffs die lost all my stuff have to rebuild. it is getting tiresome. please please fix. server 2500 is bad

From what I can tell, all of these issues are only plaguing online play. Im playing single and the real issue I have is the stuttering intro movie I wish didnt come up every time I begin the game. Mind you, I do occasionally get the odd crash to desktop every now and then, but its WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY better than Fallout 4.

Hearing the responses, I have actually run into these issues as well and let me tell you that it is annoying to the users but maddening to the creators. If it happens for this game, it may happen to others.

That is one of my major problems with CE. Every time a player disconnects their character keeps running/riding a horse in a straight path. Right out to sea, or into lava, throught the green wall, into the weapons of npcs, down the throat of the red mother, off cliff edges…anything can kill characters, when there is no one behing the wheel.

Look at Ark, the moment you disconnect, an uncommon occurrence in Ark, your character loses all of their bones and drops limp. No unwanted auto-pilot.

There a chance that this update will fix the purge not spawning at all (noob river with a huge starter base) or the mere fact that even though i have no points in any attribute, i still outright kill thralls i want to capture with blunted weapons (after the first str perk its fine, but cmon man…)