Xbox stability even worse after todays update

You can press “A” once you see the video stop hitching. But whatever they’re doing in the background while the opening cinematic starts playing is pounding the system so hard, it’s completely non-responsive.

1 Like

I still can’t skip it till roughly half way, than i can

The minute camera zooms in on Conan’s necklace, you can skip/

The game was like this in early access i remember it like it was yesterday it looks like something was on done in ths update i been here from the start an yes i feel like a lot of people in here this is sad an we no nothing about what’s going on an yes dk timers should be turned off

1 Like

10 days and still no response, just pathetic. If you don’t pull your game out of the Microsoft store you are doing nothing less than stealing from anyone who purchases it at this point. Your entire community support team really needs to find a different line of work.

2 Likes

I really believe they dont know what to do to fix their game atm. Or i think it shows now that they never knew. I mean how often i read in the patch notes: fixed an issue where players could get stuck in a rhinos mesh? 5 times, 6 times?
And i bet it still isnt fixed! Obelisks…how after three years i still get killed by panthers while teleporting to jungle obelisk!? How suddenly dears or scorpions decide to fly? That stuff can happen in a beta but not in finished game!

Hey there,

We have a patch in certification that’s addressing some of the performance and stability issues affecting this version of the game.
Our team is looking into further performance issues.
Apologies for the frustration and thanks for the feedback.

Hey…how come the only thread containing encouragement of a refund/boycot is the one you closed? These threads all have the same update as their base problem. Why are none of the others locked now?

You dont have to reply…i get it…i just wanted to point out that you guys had no time to address us until the posts about refunds/boycott were made…nice work!

2 Likes

I can see the crashing issues are being looked into. When I go back into the old fixes and updates, the crashing issue is on that list. How long should people put up with stability problems.
I have seen only once where Funcom has given something to the players for their loyalty no matter how screwed up the game gets.
Seems like to me, right around the time Tencent was to buy out the rest of Funcom, they had a week of double harvesting, then a week of double XP, then the weekend was double both.
Many enjoyed that, but some built more and land claimed more. That creates lag for many.
The following month, suddenly RULES.
Great idea and needed. But I feel it was a slap in the face to many players. No warning to give people the opportunity to adjust their bases. It would have been as simple as the message we have not that the game installed is corrupted. Then start banning players after a period.
Funcom puts us players who love the game through a lot and very little acknowledgment is made in return. And when somebody is bent out of shape, they complain about it and their posts are removed and flagged.
We all have spent money on a game that is always fractured in some way.
Now the new map section.
One time, Funcom gave back to their players but strings were attached. The game is got a 2.7 rating on microsoft store reviews for the game. That number continues to drop too. At what point does a company like Funcom say they are sorry to the players and acknowledge the fact that they’re angry and upset they are unable to play the game and come here to get flagged when all they need is an answer, and maybe a sincere apology. And during the time that the game is down there should be perks, like you don’t lose your loot when you dashboard. But I guess the ratings show what sloppy craftsmanship this really is, and the lack of understanding for players who love the game anyways. Dune is not a purchase I would make. I cant give anymore money to a game that is going to cause nongame stress.

1 Like

3 weeks and counting, are you ever going to release that patch that passed certification on Monday? Maybe I will record this reveal thing since there is no point getting exited about it when you cant even play the game. Looks like a whole month of server time flushed down the drain. The day my server expires so does my patience for Funcom.

Enjoy your hype train today since hype seems to be the only thing you got going for you anymore.

:sob::v:

:disappointed_relieved:

Done

:sob:

:v:

:scream:

:cry:

:sob:

:v:

It was fun y it lasted

1 Like