Yamatai carpets, workbenches, shelves, or anything else you put on top of something, the deterioration will separate and disappear before you know it

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 1335
Mods: =MODS=

I do live-streaming, so I log in frequently and check for deterioration frequently.

However, I was not able to check each item individually.

This has never happened before, but since the last update, it has been happening more frequently.

Originally, when stacking three treasure chests on top of each other, deterioration separation and disappearance occurred frequently, but other than that, it almost never happened.

It occurred again just now at our home base (where I am located) while I was taking pictures of this.

The problem with this is that it is almost certainly happening at the home base point where I live. The point is that the deterioration cannot be isolated and disarmed even though I have been there for hours and hours.

The first photo is part of the log.

The second photo shows more than half of the chairs, tables, cushions, and lamps on the Yamatai carpet are gone.
Some of them are still there, and no deterioration or separation has occurred.

The third one is the one where all the little things on the shelves disappeared.

The fourth one is the missing treasure chest on top of the treasure chest.

5th photo
The other second level treasure chest has disappeared.
By the way, the treasure chest on the first level also has separate deterioration, but luckily I noticed it early and was able to remove the deterioration.

Please check and improve it.

We have received many reports of treasure chests disappearing from other users during the distribution and in the comments.

Bug Reproduction:
Putting things on carpets and shelves will cause some, but not all, deterioration separation

1 Like

Greetings @Goemooon,

Thank you for sharing this!

We’ve forward it to the development team so they can investigate.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.