Year old bug... the broken hatchet/animation issue

Crouching doesn’t work for me, my character just stands back up, plays the swing animation, and misses the resource node/corpse. On the other hand I haven’t had issues with Ymir’s axe any more. The pickaxe still gives me trouble though.

I wouldn’t call multiple spawns game breaking. It just means I have to be strategic in my fighting. This includes retreating when necessary. Besides multiple spawns means more chances to get the thrall you’re looking to capture.

Well crouching does have to be timed just right it isn’t easy. It may also depend on height.

I don’t the multiple spawns game breaking just annoying (level 10 and 7 imps suddenly attack you instead of 2 as an example or a camp of three people becomes a camp of 10-12 with no way to know until you attack sometimes) however not being able to harvest, or attack spiders on flat ground with some weapons is pretty close. There are work a rounds (apparently committing suicide can help, some times changing armor) however when you find out in a fight with several mobs that can be very annoying, or not being able to upgrade until you pick and choose mobs on hills. These are stupid bugs. I mean seriously the game has been “out” since May and we see the same bugs over and over and every new patch breaks something. Often reintroducing bugs previously fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.