Ymir Confessor Spawn on Exile Lands

Do you need a purge to get a Ymir Confessor or is there a spawn for it on Exile Lands?

1 Like

so far, yes, you need a purge for one. They come in purges with either Aesir(yeti or frost giant) or Cimmerian(beast tamer or berserker) mobs.

2 Likes

I thought you could get a Ymir priest at the three towers. :man_shrugging:

Isn’t Anastasera, or something like it Ymir confessor? And actually the only one who fix the berserker potion? Se spawns inside New Asgard camp.

1 Like

Anastera The Seeress, and yes she makes the Berserker drought.

2 Likes

She used to spawn in New Asagarth. I had a few. We had her, remeber @stelagel ?

1 Like

:grin::wink:

She is seneschal unfortunately

1 Like

I want that confessor for the ax!

1 Like

Thank you for saving me grind. Unfortunately I built in the wrong spot for that type of purge.

Wish there was an event for one like the set confessor in the caravan event

1 Like

How good is this axe? What’s the stats? Is it better than lemurian?

Not by a longshot, @stelagel .

1 Like

Less armor pen but more damage than lemurian but applies cold temp damage. It’s situational for sure but I still want it.

3 Likes

You know what, you are right, ofcurce you want it on its best, that’s your playstyle and I respect it! I remember finding arch priests ( confessors apparently) exactly where @DaVice already said and to the small camps south of Asgard! The ones that they have funny archer turrets! I had a small base on the south of godsclaw and I use to farm pork and steel from these little camps. Arch priest was spawning the one that was walking like patrol! These little camps around Asgard are gold mines my friend, both South and North. North I go for named blacksmiths and carpenter! After the specializations I didn’t farm a lot these lands and especially after the new official rules I don’t deal a lot with religions! So I can assure you that before 2.4 it was an easy spawn, now, I really don’t know, sorry m8. I wish you RNGesus to help you :grin:

1 Like

Appreciate the suggestion tho more archpriest and confessors are different. Arch priest is lvl 3 and named is lvl4 and confessor is a type of named. You may have meant that anyway but wanted to make sure before I start my RNG.

1 Like

What I am going to do is this!
Tomorrow I will start grinding these camps and let you know the soonest possible! My memory can fail me, I don’t want to lie to you my fellow exile.
Today I am going to finish this and stop

My eyes are rolling and I am tired :rofl::rofl::rofl:, but my final fight is done successfully :wink:.
I will let you know the soonest possible :+1:t6:

1 Like

And the thrall itself is worth it. I always get her. She comes in different versions and she’s not that rare.
One that I NEVER saw or know of anyone who got her is a Derketo t4 priest called Arrot (Arroth?) the Clairvoyant. I spawned her. She has worker clothes and blacksmith gloves. It looks perfect for a small sandstone village where the extravagant Derketo costumes would probably be rare, especially in cold areas. I love them, but for RP purposes that one has a role.
I always wanted to ask if there’s any way to get her without admin commands…

1 Like

You will be disappointed. There is a legendary mace that does heat damage. I tested it and it does not stack so is virtually worthless unless fighting an ice cube.

2 Likes

Same for the cold effect. It’s a cool axe, but underwhelming, like all religious weapons. They too need some love. It’s the same axe Ladagara daughter of Ymir uses to wreck us apart.

1 Like