You didn't listen regarding the Thralls, at least give me a kill switch

After the underwhelming roll out of the thrall changes, no way to rebag rare thralls, no possibility to mark thralls as not delete, i Hve been killing Thralls since yesterday and 2 problems remain.
After 2k hours and providing safe harbour to dozens of players that were taking a break, i have strays all over the map. I have broken bonds with almost 2k thralls by now and have no clue how many and where the rest are, this is unacceptable!
Additionally i have encountered 10 so far that can’t be intercted with because they sunk into the ground.
Before starting to level new thralls, i really need to get rid of the old ones, because my guess the new ones won’t be excempt from culling will they?
Any solution in sight or is that a deal with it situation?

1 Like

start over.

very helpful…not

perhaps instead of (or as well as) a break-bond command we should be able to designate the ones we want to keep? The old thralls aren’t worthless, just less able.

1 Like

agreed, i proposed that weeks ago, i don’t need to level my dancers

I have the same issue. Even a counter to show how many thralls we have left would be helpful but a way to remove the ones we can’t get to is a must. I havent been able to test out anything with the new update because all I have been doing is trying find and remove thralls

1 Like

I also slaughtered 90% of what we had. The ones that are left rares and heirloom.
We built a museum for them, it also houses all the lengy weapons.

BTW if you look at the bandit leaders, they are still 7500HP.
The one in the museum will stay there. The one came out of the closet yesterday.
My new best friend.
Going to level her, and Eina the light, and thats it.

The rest will be guard dogs and kitties

Agreed. We have been trying to scout the map for thralls that might have placed by old members in the past. We have no way of knowing where is a thrall.

I got 2 (optional 3) suggestions for this:

1. Make thralls decay. Let them get deleted as buildings do. I kind of remember that there is already a system regarding this, but its not working.

2. Killswitch as @lanier67 mentioned. Delete all the thralls clan has and start over knowing that you wont have 20-30 thralls hiding somewhere glitchy.

3. Even if all else fails make it so that thralls that are getting periodically deleted are the ones that are most decayed/old. So that we dont lose the good thralls we placed after the update in this completely random system.

And we should really have an UI assortment for the thrall cap. Do we really need to count every thrall and pet we have all over the map to assure ourselves that we are within the cap?

I cant agree more with @Deleritas as he put it :

I have the same issue. Even a counter to show how many thralls we have left would be helpful but a way to remove the ones we can’t get to is a must. I havent been able to test out anything with the new update because all I have been doing is trying find and remove thralls

1 Like

i also found 8 so far that sunk into the ground, no way of getting to them, tried everything

It would be an awesome feature if you would allow us to designate a thrall as a “display” thrall that could be used in bases as just that, display, that don’t count towards the limit. Pets too that are just pets. None of these would fight. Great for showing armor, role players and such. Would also allow us to keep some of our favorites instead of losing everything we have put hours into getting. You could have a separate limit on display Thralls. Sure would be a great solution to “killing” everything we have now.

So your own mistake is unacceptable? 2k thralls :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: get to work !!!

" You didn’t listen regarding the Thralls, at least give me a kill switch"

Let me translate this for you:

“Devs, I’m doing my best to comply with the new rule set but am having issues with finding and deleting thralls, especially when they are interlaced with the landscape. Will the cap limit remove older thralls first? If not, is there a way to get a command line @BreakBonds All to delete all thralls and pets?”

I get that you are frustrated, however, the tone, tenor, and posturing does not aid you in a resolution.

If you are only looking to vent, ignore my advice. If you are looking for a resolution, a less defensive approach is preferable. The important thing to remember is that while this is happening to you, it is not a direct attack on you.

It is a result of server performance, code exploits, and game dynamics. We are all in the same boat, tipping it over is not a solution.

1 Like

I am totally aware of that and you worded it nicely, like i did in numerous posts in the thrall thread, but after finding sunken thralls and not knowing where strays from other people are, you surely understand certain frustration, especially as the huge thread didn’t have any imppact what so ever.

We have different approaches.

well i would love to keep my dancers at least, after i lost my purge fighters, with the way they implemented this. A grce rebagging period would have appeased a lot of people, even if my endgame on pve is basically gone with the cap change. At the moment i can’t tell how many strays are where and with the random deletion coming, some t1 in the jungle might survive while senk at my base gets deleted. And of course i am grumpy after deleting 10 bases and 2k thralls, but on the other hand, i am still here :smiley:

1 Like

Kudos to you ! What I’m doing is … keeping my thralls in places so everytime I tame 8 new ones I’ll dismiss 8 , I think new thralls are cool as ■■■■ especially cause you can mould them as you want ! So I dont want to keep any of my old ones , I just replacing them all !

well the only ones i would have kept would have been the purge thralls and the named dancers, i don’t need to level an entertainer, the rest i deleted completely, but i still find some all over the map, some stuck in the ground and i don’t know where that leaves me regarding to the cap

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.