1880 Traceroute from Hawaii

I have been having persistent connection problems to server 1880 over the past few days. When i do a traceroute from my location, it is always the HOP right before the server that times out. Which makes me think its an issue with the hosting provider.

Should i contact G-portal about this directly? Traceroute included

2 Likes

I am having the exact problem on 1808… the same results as you…the same spot I have 100% packet loss…when I posted about it…The moderator closed the thread and said the the server was working fins lol…good luck…our server is all but dead now because people cant get on…btw it doesn’t affect everyone so they see people on the server and think there is no problem.

2 Likes

Ya, its not hitting everyone on our server either. It must be a DDOS against the router before the server, or just some server problem that needs a reset. I posted on the g-portal forums as well… but idk , that sight didn’t look very active.

ya, probably just screwed.

I think g-portal is having issues. I am not sure that there’s anyone from Funcom who can look into the g-portal setup at the moment.

1 Like

West coast, same issue here, it is not just 1880, but a cluster of offical servers. If you check the conan logs (in the install dir) you can see the connection errors. Direct connection to the server results in an authentication failure. Connect using a VPN or mobile hotspot, it will work.

1 Like

There’s definitely a problem. Funcom is in touch with g-portal, and it sounds like g-portal is doing what they can.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.