I noticed this bug to on official pve C , also the abyssal Remnant was healing faster than ironhead arrow damage ( I had to go help a poor fella stuck in front of it , with my starmetal arrows i and red mother bow I could outdamage the healing effect ) It’s kind of a poor first dungeon experience for this new player and had to assure him other dungeons weren’t bugged … hope Funcom will get attention to this problem !
Same issue here on Xbox. Tried in server and my private world, have tried numerous times and keep encountering the same bug . Same old enter, spit animation but no spit, and full regen of health after .
Also having this issue. Just bought the game and all DLC for $130USD and the first thing I try to do after all the beginning quests doesnt work
Same as everyone else.
Make it to boss
Does not aggro
Can’t kill it because it regens faster than DPS
Experiencing the same thing. Private server with one other player. Go in boss room. Kill skeletons. Remnant never aggros. Has sporting animation but no spit.
Still bugged, SP and Dedicated
Same issue still on Xbox official pve-c server. Me and a friend on our first real play through of the game since trying it back when it First released. Feels kind of pointless if we can’t even complete the first dungeon.
– When does Conan Exiles release? (May 19, 2020)
Merged thread Broken Abysmal Remnant does not engage(May 13, 2020)
– New bugs after last patch (May 11, 2020)
– The dregs boss is stuck (May 10, 2020)
– Boss from Dregg falls undermesh (March 9, 2020)
Possibility to place foundations in boss room (more testing is welcome)
– Foundations in The Dregs (May 18, 2020)
– Stuck in ground at Dregs (May 16, 2020)
Thralls do not take damage from acid
– Abyssal Remnant Boss and Thralls (April 7, 2020)
(Thralls glitching in dungeons should be fixed on all platforms as of posting.)
My brother an I killed it on an official server last night. Both shooting it with arrows. He just stood there not doing anything but he did die.
Bump! also seen this on our server, makes it a little hard to try to pelt him with arrows without cover, i think most are just turning him into a pincushion for the journey step
On private server, in single play, issue still happening. Actually, the whole Dreggs was bugged, it crashed already in the first room, had to repair game files to continue.
Same bug here.
Same problem here (pve official server #1027): boss dont attack
I just discovered THIS ONE more bug. Every update comes with plenty of them.
Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type : PvE
Abyssal Remnant does not aggro and my Thrall went UnderMesh and got deleted.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Enter the Dregs fight through to the section with the skeletons and all is OK, although Salamanders did not appear in the section just after you enter the dregs and read the Tablet for the Dredger skill… tired of waiting for them, so entered the dungeon proper…
- During the Puzzle to enter the final room, my Thrall went missing, but assumed she would catch up when I went into the bit with the Abysmal Remnant… Scouted round the bottom for the skeletons and still didn’t see the Thrall… so went all the way back to the section before the skeletons on each side before the final bit of the puzzle to get to the Boss looking for her but she wasn’t stuck in any of the scenery that I could see… worked through each section back to the Boss Room checking all the nooks and crannies, but no Thrall… and she didn’t catch up to me…
- Checked the map and activated the tracker for Thrall from the Followers page and it showed under the Dungeon symbol and my marker… so decided to take the Boss on myself… and hopefully the Thrall would either catch up to me or going through the cut scene back to the world proper would make it catch up…
- Walked up the stairs but nothing. Got the bow out and shot it… nothing no aggro… moved up to the edge of the pool, still no aggro, so shot it… still the same
- Swapped out to Snake Arrows and stood at the top of the steps in front of it and shot it with 10… after the 10 poison stack wore off, it quickly healed back to full health, but still gave no Aggro in all that time… so just kept peppering it with the 10 stacks of Poison\wait for stack to clear\next 10 stack… which it couldn’t then heal against… Collected the Book and the bits from the body… Thrall had not caught up with me…
- Exited the Dungeon… no Thrall… moved away from the exit point - no Thrall… tried to teleport the Thrall to me but said I had to be on claimed ground to do that… so ran home to Sep as it was gonna drop everything it was carrying anyway, and could equip it again there…
- Got back home, went in to the Map and saw it just on the bottom edge of the map around the F\G Column markers but right on the very edge of the map
- Went into the Followers tab but couldn’t see it in the list… Returned to the map and the marker had gone… Double checked the Followers List - No Thrall listed by the name I’d called it or it’s Description…
- Came here to check for known bugs and found this page so entered my issue.
Note: This is the second time I have lost my main follower, the other time being when i was dragging a Treasure Seeker thrall out of the Wine Cellar… the “body” of the unconscious thrall came with me, but It was under the ground with just the taught line behind me going into the ground… the unconscious thrall didn’t appear until I put it in the Wheel. Checked on the map and the Follower Marker showed up North East of the Volcano, which is where the “Dungeons” are located… tried to Teleport it back but said I still had the Combat cool down so couldn’t… thought it might still be in the Wine Cellar so ran back and went into the dungeon, no sign of the Follower… went back out to my base near Sep again and went into the Map but couldn’t see it again anywhere on the Map… so went into the Follower Tab and it had disappeared from there too…
In Both cases going into the Console showed the following error:
INFOL_DATAERROR: Combat [BP_SafetyNetVolume_251] PersistentHumanoidNPC_C_2 triggered the BP_SafetyNetVolume. Falling through the world. This shouldn’t happen.
That error line appeared twice then you had a third line with:
INFOL_DATAERROR: Combat [BP_SafetyNetVolume_2] PersistentHumanoidNPC_C_2 triggered the BP_SafetyNetVolume. Falling through the world. This shouldn’t happen.
Kinde sad that i have to do this and that it is not coming from Funcom themselves but… they pushed a new patch to the test server fixing things. I can only advise you to join the test server and see if the problem still exists there i doubt you will get a Funcom response here.
I figured out ■■■■■■■■■■■ it.
Bring a performer thrall and it’ll heal you if you have to jump into acid to get aggro.
Even better is if you make your thrall not attack anything and let it just dance.
If you manage to either die in the acid, or send the thrall into the acid, It’ll just dance at the bottom of the pit and not die. Making the boss randomly lunge out of the pool!
The NPCs also throw out infinite battle music sometimes even when well outside of combat range. Most of them walk to some waypoint area that has nothing to do with the player then once they get there, walk towards the player and severely under-perform in competence compared to before the patch. I think the Abyssal Remnant is affected by this issue versus being the main issue. Something happened to player detection and maybe path-finding. Could be something to do with the new agro code vs thrall threat priority reported in the changelogs so far but I’m speculating. Something is definitely terribly wrong and Conan isn’t fun at all in this state right now.
Tested only in non-Testlive client, without any mods, without any Thralls as a solo player in Singleplayer.
I’m on xbox but the bug id the same, I’ve tried at least 10 times and it never aggros, I’m playing on an official server, 2001, in solo offline mode, having come back after many months not playing. I must admit after reading all the posts I’m pretty unimpressed at the devs. There appears to be a lot of complaints on this, for some time now, and they don’t appear to have done anything about it… Is this a case of we have your cash now, tough, because it sure feels like it.
Step 1. Experience the issue.
Step 2. Check Forums to finally see theres no solution
Step 3. Try everything with my 21 Char level, and die in the pool.
Step 4. Uninstall Game untill bug fixed.
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.