Add votekick for minigames

Great last mini, one well known teleporting pvp 10 guard on our team, his pvp 10 dt alt on the other , he afks on guard under map and fights us with a full group on the other team, funcom you are beyond sad and pathetic in how you handle this… Im starting to belive he is a funcom employee such is their lack of action in this area of the game. @AndyB when are you guys gonna do something about this, you guys just brush it under the carpet and its getting worse, you talking about bringing new things to AoC , yet you lose players weekly because of trash like these people whos intent it is to ruin the game for everyone else…

5 Likes

To add a funny story here, some year back as I got so tired of certain guild blatantly cheating on Fury
U fellas probably know which one “Iron Cough something”

I reported from one of them mid mini game as gm was observing and ofc he just tell me “we will investigate thank u from report and bye”
Ofc this same player continue to play for years and years ( to this day he plays daily)

I decided to get some “partying stuff” myself and while having them on, reported from myself, and… the GM just shrug it off and nothing happened.
Sometime after this I used “insulting word” and got banned for 1 day :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

A solution that does not require funcom’s intervention is just to grab everyone in minigames, create two groups, and have each group leader sign up for an empty minigame queue simultaneously. This will keep the AFKers out.

I think there are solutions that the community can do without funcom intervention. Just takes a little effort.

I rly dont care about punishment for naming… i know my post will get deleted soon but until it happens ppl can see who im taliking about.

1 Like

Think it’s time to accept that it’s just not worth your time to do minis on Crom. Don’t think it’s possible to even get a mini where at least one of these ■■■■■■■■ isn’t in them.

2 Likes

The same happens on Saga server so it’s just a matter of time when we see them on Fury. Funcom is the only company that ignores its customers, I am playing many MMO games and cheating or being AFK during pvp minigames is unacceptable and punishable.

2 Likes

Another amazing thing is how silent FC is about this and how they handle it in general.

Do they think doing nothing is in their best interest? Turning their backs on their most loyal players and creating a reputation for creating a nice envoirment for trolls.

3 Likes

They have been silent on it for years, they dont want to admit their is a problem publicly so they just brush it under the carpet and soon enough they will just close the thread without replying, then they will see another one open in 2-4 weeks and do the same.
Everyone knows what they are doing, Funcom have to have some kind of interest in this to allow it to continue, they probably own the cheat website as well and are making double subs so to speak off of these players, its really pathetic that they refuse to answer and/or address these situations. and as usual @AndyB will not answer or anyone else related to funcom for that matter.

1 Like