Agent Missions spreadsheet

So does the map mission
and the hag stone mission

Finally actually did “the Reluctant Conquistador”, got Outstanding, got 1 map + “Crudely Drawn Map is a limited item. You can only carry 1.” oh well :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t even gotten “The Future is Now” from T4 missions. I’ve redone the first 5 missions in T4 several times over. It just won’t show up.

EDIT: “The Future is Now” showed up for me 16 hours after I posted this. Yet again, the tried and true method of bitсhing on the forums has fixed a problem in the game. :stuck_out_tongue:

That would be extra odd since that mission drops the Gravity-Resistant Spores. :slight_smile:

That is weird, how did I remember the wrong mission name but get one that actually exists. It was the 2nd one in the chain, The Conquistador’s Secrets.

EDIT: for the record, The Riddle of Dark Agartha’s the 3rd I’ve done in t5.

In trying to complete the spreadsheet I’ve noticed something odd. There are 8 T4 missions in the Jeronimo chain. The first 5 of them are Jeronimo-only missions and the last 3 exclude Jeronimo. Those first 5 missions don’t seem to have bonus rewards for them. I’ve been looking every day, multiple times per day on three characters and have never seen any of them with bonuses. Am I just strangely unlucky or is this a bug, oversight, or just an odd feature?

I can’t remember any particular time when one of those 5 missions had bonus rewards, and I don’t have any screenshots showing any. So you may be correct in that there just aren’t any on those missions.

I’ve been keeping track as well, and haven’t seen a single bonus for those particular five :diamonds:4 missions. Unless they’re all bugged, they really may not have bonuses for us.

Reported it as a bug.

• Added new 5-star missions for Dragon and Illuminati, to equalize mission availability across factions.

If anybody sees these before me, please feel free to screenshot them and post! I don’t log into my Dragon very often at all.

Dragon here.

First time I’ve seen this T5 mission:

Agent Gear Reward Bag
270-2700 Anima Shards
Agent Vanity Reward Bag

2 Likes

I figured they’d be equivalent to V is for Vampire Soup, Looks like I was right. Thanks for the info.

And here is the mission successful text:

In case anyone hadn’t seen it, here’s the Illuminati one.

2 Likes

Just a note on where the spreadsheet is at for anybody wondering.

I’ve got all mission details in except for the T5 mission “Bring it Offline” which will not appear for me. Eventually it will show up. All that needs done for the moment is the slot details since I’m sure that’s not complete as well as marking more faction specific missions. I’m just not sure which unmarked missions are faction specific.

After this, eventually I’ll stop being lazy and get the mission text included into the sheet for a comprehensive Agent Mission sheet. I do still have a lot of missing mission text. I’m going to put out an invitation right now for anyone who wants to fill some mission text in to please run a mission that is missing text and let me know. Most missions missing text are “useless” missions with no real reason to run them and I don’t really want to run each them myself so if I can get some helpers to spread the work around we’d each only have to run a few of them.

2 Likes

For quick reference if anyone actually does wish to help, I’ve got ALL of the mission intro text. I’m missing some success text and a lot of failure text. Missions with missing success text are below:

T3

• Rogue None
  • The Floating Market

T4

• The Cephalopod Statue
  • The Land of Ice and Snow
  • The Missing Piece
  • Tick, Tick, BOOM!

T5

• Dead Man’s Hand
  • Geary’s Coffee
  • Hickory Dickory Dock
  • The Pirates’ Pirate
  • The Raven Mocker
  • Weekend Infernalists

There are too many missing failure texts to list here. T1 missions are unsurprisingly hard to fail. You really need a level 1 agent with no gear equipped and you still generally have a greater than 50% chance to succeed.

I went through a large chunk of my screenshots (still more to go), but I’ve compiled the relevant portions together for a bunch of missing mission text.

Top 2 rows are T5, middle two T4, bottom T3

Now they just need to be transcribed.

Edit:

Ok, I went through the rest of my old screenshots too. Here is some more:

1 Like

Here are a few more:

1 Like

Some Tier 1 failure messages. Nice. :+1:

1 Like

Purposely failed just for you :blush: