No your right. But when they include “funcome already so no so this is moot” its an attempt to silence an argument. Its a comment that doesnt need made in a debate. Lets keep this constructive shall we?
That isn’t a valid argument.
Lots and lots of players want mounts. So much so that there is a new thread popping up every week or few days about it. Yet it has become a hard no, regardless of numbers. That’s why it has been explicitly listed as indefinitely canceled.
You actually answer why comment on this thread. suggestions are welcomed, but making a personal thread of fun conversation on a public forum means the idea could mis-represent the forums opinion if no one spoke up against it.
sort of. Im referring to this statement alone. Its a cheap way of trying to silence the entire topic. Funcom already so no so why bother. Thats why I asked WHy bother replying.
If you knock them out, there is a longer timer before they wake back up. Whereas if you kill them, they are able to get back right into the fight. It would be useful even if you don’t imprison them. If they are raiding you, knock them out. I’m sure it would give you more time to fight off their friends or to repair any damge they’ve done before they are back trying again anyways. I really don’t care because I love the game either way, but how would you know if it works or not if it’s never tested. Like the whole anonymous log crap
Only if we can place Dung in their inventory while they are immobilised! Sorry…Im kinda warped.
I made a suggestion and tore up the community but nah it’s fine
Nah. It was just a good way to blow off steam.
I don’t even play Conan online, as I told @kevbal via PM.
Oh
i thought people were literally fighting over a idea I had while on the toilet but I really did like everyone’s debate everyone was very respectful and didn’t attack each other with obscene words this is a nice community
Thats when we get our best ideas. There is something to be said about having thoughts of capturing people and imprisoning them while sitting on the toilet though hahaha.
Not at all. I dont play on servers that allow Asian pings.
Ive also never cried about a survival game. I have cried in mmo while wipe festing on a raid world first attempt. But that was more yelling at myself and no one could hear me at the time lol.
I’m all for knocking out other players and keeping them captive in dungeons.
Maybe after you knock them out, they spawn in a dungeon (you don’t get to loot them though, they take it with them), and must fight their way out to re-spawn at chosen spawn point on map with all thier gear. They can remove bracelet, but will lose everything (regardless of server settings). Can be a setting for servers. PVE official Defaulted to off, other officials to on. Now that i could get behind.
Hell yeah that sounds fun!
I’m sort of surprised nobody tried arguing in support of the bondage angle.
Oh your a kinky one 
Best way to be.
I have an idea on how this style of gameplay could be added without the potential to become a grief-fest… when a player is knocked unconscious have the player turn into a “thrall” NPC that can be broken… for the player who is knocked out the event would ultimately act as a death forcing a respawn that keeps or loses items according to server/mod settings.
This makes for a far more intriguing idea.
It’d be amazing if you could have a thrall that looked like a player you had defeated in this manner. Though maybe limit it to 1-2 at a time per player. To make it more meaningful.
I like the idea. Coming from behind and giving them mace to the… well, not their face exactly, unless they turn around quick enough. LOL
With properly prepared players, it’s not like they lose any significant amount of progress, correct? I mainly focus on roleplay and building so I’m not raiding anything really, but it would be nice to behead thralls I want to delete (dropping them in a bag to the seabed gets boring and it’s not like they get deleted, right?). Fits the theme I wager.
So why not player characters too? Hit them unconscious with a blunt tool, tie them down and make them your thrall even. Player can play along as long as they want and then respawn back to their flat and continue. The body they leave behind becomes an npc thrall and they respawn with a new copy of their character as usual. Considering we get to tweak server settings, I think this ought to suit well enough for roleplayers at least.