Bandit Captain Available?

I was told by a player yesterday that there are plans to make Bandit Captains unavailable as thralls. Any news on this. TY.

Here you go

3 Likes

Well… never did use them myself as the name didn’t sit right with me, my character is not a bandit :stuck_out_tongue: A slaver, murderer, bandit, thief, grave robber and practitioner of vile magical rituals but NOT a bandit!

3 Likes

Are you #^%#&^ kidding me? I just found those guys. Figures. At least they aren’t going to purge them now.

1 Like

I will be gathering them up before patch since they are not going to be disabled retroactively…

I will too… mostly because its one of the best fights to get a thrall in game. The whole pack attacks at once! fun times! I mean its Test Live so who knows what will be permanent? Also the Votaries are getting rebuffed. Not too shabby. Still I really like that fight and the Bandit leader as a trophy is awesome. Its not like Vathis who just stood there and no one defended him.

2 Likes

As a fyi the Bandit Leader hp’s on test are 6750 while the named volcano thralls are 7425. Though I can’t say for certain this is intended or that it’ll retroactively change. Just something to be aware of.

2 Likes

Please have a look at the fourth word of your sentence :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

That’s the whole point of it :wink:

1 Like

Oh, OK, I just thought it may have been an unintentional oversight :roll_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.