Being pretty does not give you a pass

You keep repeating the narrative that for a report to be actioned on, it must be accompanied by more than one report on the same information. This is ultimately false. By running around and repeating this lie, you are dissuading players from filing a report under the false perception that their single report means nothing.

Over the course of 4 years, I played on 4 different official PvE servers, and in those 4 years I filed a total of 16 reports only for severe building TOS violations. My reports focused solely on the following guidelines laid out by the Post from Umborls that showed visual examples of buildings/structures that will absolutely be actioned on by an admin.

Foundation Webs
Creating webs or arrays of foundation or fencing unfairly restricts other players from building in an area. It can prevent the respawning of resources and makes simply walking through the area difficult.
Bridges, Roads, paths
Bridges, roads, elevated paths, and other such structures might serve a practical purpose, or they may be built for aesthetics. Some of these structures may even be intended as a benefit to everyone on the server. However, the presence of such structures also lay claim to the surrounding land. We strongly recommend not building any bridges or roads on Official Servers as they are usually considered an abuse of the claim system.
Decorative Land Claim
There are some structures that are built for practical or aesthetic reasons that still negatively impact fair play. This might include watchtowers, outdoor torches, or geometric shapes. Despite any apparent quality of life improvements these can make, they also serve to claim land.

Now, knowing specifically what rules I considered a reportable build out of the 16 reports this is the breakdown of the Zendesk responses:

• Admin actioned and ticket closed: 10
    “Our investigation has now concluded and any violations of our rules have been handled according to our policies.”

• Ticket closed, no action taken: 2
    “We hope it has already improved on its own. However, if this still impacts your experience on official servers, please feel free to get back to us and let us know.”

• Ticket required additional report from another player to action and close: 1

• Ticket needed a follow up reminder from me while still open, action taken and ticket closed: 1
    “Good day Zendesk, I am writing to follow up on my open ticket #1234. The reported building is still requiring your attention.”

• Reported filed, but the build decayed. I responded to the ticket stating the issue was self-resolved and they can now close the ticket: 1

From my own experience, being a solo reporter, only one ticket…ONE required an additional player to file a report on the same build. When I used to file, my basic template went like this:

"Greetings Admin, I need to report a clan/player by the name of “Insert Clan Name Here” on Official PvE server #1234 in the map grid of N/12. They have created chains of foundation webbings as well as lighting structures along the beach and stretching up the mountainside outside their base to claim a large portion of land to block potential neighboring builds, which is against the TOS under the section of land claim abuse. As stated by Umborls in the official Funcom Conan Exiles forums below, the following building strategies are TOS violations; Land Claim Abuse on Official Servers - #4 by Umborls

Foundation Webs
Creating webs or arrays of foundation or fencing unfairly restricts other players from building in an area. It can prevent the respawning of resources and makes simply walking through the area difficult.

Decorative Land Claim
There are some structures that are built for practical or aesthetic reasons that still negatively impact fair play. This might include watchtowers, outdoor torches, or geometric shapes. Despite any apparent quality of life improvements these can make, they also serve to claim land

Thank you so much for your time investigating this matter. Take care."

I then provided 1 screenshot of my character’s arrow icon on the map where the build could be seen if an admin teleported to that exact location as well as 4 or so good screenshots showing the building/structures. If the issue was a large foundation chain, I tried to stand in a way that showcased just how large or long the chains spanned into the distance.

All that being said, I hope people will not be discouraged from reporting true TOS violations. I will never support false report filing or reporting a base simply because you do not like it. However, this “reports only get seen unless it’s multiple” is a complete and utter lie.