[BUG] Mounts - Autorun interrupted

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug + Suggestion
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: NORTH AMERICA

Part # 1 (Bug)

If you are mounted on a horse and enable auto run, you will stop running if you open a menu. Eg. The map, inventory, or escape menu. Once you close the menu, autorun resumes.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Ride a horse
  2. Enable autorun
  3. Open map or inventory
  4. Press esc

Part # 2 (Suggestion)

Steering left or right while mounted also disables autorun.

The same thing happens while running on foot, but I believe it’s intended behaviour.

But in most games which have mounts – only forward (W), back (S), and autorun toggle, can disable autorun.

1 Like

So is this only happening to me then?

Hey @DrSpaceman

We’ll send note to our team about this so they can look into it.
Thanks for the feedback.

2 Likes

Definitely not just you. I initially thought that autorun didn’t work for mounts. I only realized yesterday that the reason it “doesn’t work” is because it behaves exactly like the autorun on foot – it stops if you press left or right.

It makes sense for running on foot, because left and right are strafing controls in that mode. However, left and right are steering controls when riding, which renders the old autorun behavior completely unusable.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.