Character Hair and Clothing Physics bug

Game mode: [Online/offline | Singleplayer]
Problem: Bug
Region: us

i would like to report a bug so here is what is happening when i start a new game on single player/co-op the physics on my character works fine like armor hair and the boob physics but when i put down a lesser wheel of pain that’s when it starts after a few min’s of playing not sure if the other ones do the same or not but when i die or log out and back in the physics on my character stop working or even be for i log out and its hard to play when it happens and it sucks when i can’t build a wheel of pain of fear that the physics might bug out again or half to keep starting a new character just to fix it but i just want you guys to know of this bug so it can be fix and this is on xbox one x if it helps

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.build a lesser wheel of pain
2.play for a few min
3.die or log out
4.be on single player/co-op

It’s not just building a WoP that breaks physics. Lots of things can cause it, like sitting in a chair, climbing, getting knocked down, changing clothes, etc. I’ve even seen it broken as soon as I load into the game too. Whatever FC is using to control physics in CE is very unreliable.

In the past, I’ve been able to get physics working again by removing the bracelet & respawning, or exiting & loading back into the game, but it always breaks again shortly after. It’s annoying AF really, but it’s been like that for a long time now. We may never see an official fix. :confused:

1 Like

it is annoying that’s for sure is there any way to report bug’s ? to them

May not do any good to report it again. I brought it up months ago and mostly just got pushback from other users claiming i was a perv. :confused:

will lets hope they fix those physics bugs if they even do fix it

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.