Clips of bugs found on TestLive by Let's be geeks

Server is back online. :slight_smile:

No clip sadly but a new bug.
We have Schroedinger pets.

When you try picking them up (tested on bear and wolf cubs) , it seems you can’t but they are in the inventory anyway.
So they are caught and not caught at the same time.

2 Likes

Stability issue.
Ceiling attached to a 100 stability piece should be 80, not 40

I have identical parts of the tower where it’s ok,

This is messing with other parts of the build where stability is 0 and should be 40.

If you want to check: EU2 PVE-C server
Tower on the east shore of the lake right behind the great dam (next to the tower you can build in).

UPDATE:
I removed the ceiling and replaced it with a new one and now it doesn’t have a stability anymore

1 Like

Health indicator is stuck at 50% while I’m at 100
This happened after logging in, before it was ok.
I have passive health regeneration.

afbeelding
afbeelding

1 Like

UPDATE:
I placed additional square ceilings and they also haven’t got any stability.
So I logged off and on again and this is the result:

Apparently now we have Schroedinger’s ceilings. They are both there and not there.
Logging off and on again solved the issue.
The ceilings now have 80 stability as they should.

1 Like

More random pieces appearing.
The walls should be there, the fences and roof parts have spawned in during the logging of and on again.

I can however remove them, so they seam real.

1 Like

More random building changes after logging off and on again:
afbeelding

Ceiling pieces have disappeared, and the fences that were on them have dropped to a lower level.
They were at the top of the image in the indicated area and are now at the bottom.

This is a massive build intended to test the crap out of the new version, so could be some overflow issues.

UPDATE
The pieces still seem to be there because I don’t fall trough them:
afbeelding

If you need more info or need me to test something don’t hesitate to PM me

Not sure if this is intended or not.

We have a dancer on the ground floor and I’m still entertained on the 10th floor.

We are getting thrown out of the server a lot. (disconnected)

Cauldrons don’t need any fuel any-more.
Is this intended?

Hi all, We’ve been dropped about a dozen times this evening.
After about 15min playing we are dropped from the server, but the character is still in there (according to steam).
It takes a lot of attempts and time to get back onto the server.

This is making people giving up on testing the new patch.
Any news on when you’ll be able to work on this?

1 Like

Seems to be accessible again.

Small bug: Greater wheel of pain is turning all by itself:

Not sure if this intended, but blunted arrows give damage. Almost killed the thrall before knocking him out.

New bug

• Go to sleep in a bed before logging off
  • Log back on
  • Jump out of bed
    You will notice that you are rubber banded to you bed and can’t leave the area.
    Going to sleep again and waking up again fixes this issue.

New bug.

When you have a triangle piece on top of a pillar and a pillar on to of that one, you can’t upgrade it without leaving the sandstone piece intact.
You need to remove the sandstone triangle first (risking to destroy part of the base) and then placing the upgraded one.

1 Like

I just happened to be in the dev kit when I saw this one. So I was able to reproduce this error in the current version of the game too, though I may have spotted something you didn’t (or at least is apparent in live but not testlive).

Here we have our lovely building, 2 pillars with a wedge.

Now I want to upgrade the wedge

The upgrade is complete, however it didn’t replace the wedge, the two pieces merged together instead. I used black ice as an example to try and make it more visible, but I tested it with other tiers and versions as well.

When the wedge isn’t in-between two pillars, it works like normal when upgrading. A normal square ceiling that is in-between two pillars also upgrades correctly.

2 Likes

Base is fubar:

Walkway should be against the wall, Doorframe where my clanmate is.
We can’t walk on the walkway crossing the room, we can walk where it should be but it is not now.

Also holes in the wall.

EDIT:

If I upgrade the piece where it should be (and I can) the upgrade piece is in the correct place.
The upgraded piece crumbles at the wrong place.

I wonder if seeing clan members on the map could be glitched by players to find others outside their clan, I hope it never happens because this could be catastrophic for the game.

Have seen this a number of times.

Sometimes after going into the menu, the escape key (to get out of the menu) doesn’t work anymore.
It is rather random.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback provided. We’re aware of some inconsistencies in building stability and loading and our team is working on fixing it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.