Cost, Weight and Realism - Newsletter

Continuing the discussion from Weekly Community Newsletter: It’s Gonna Get Pretty Spooky:

Uhm…
I think only the arrows with dragon powder in them might need a review. Okay, maybe the light one as well, but I really couldnt care less about that one. (I prefer to run in pitch black night, stumbling upon a bear without seeing it, lol. Yep talking about traveling at night through the north right above the brimstone sea…)

I didnt check the damage of the explosive one, but if it got a similar cost to explosive jars, they should be just as useful in terms of damage. If players get oneshot by that, they will at least know that they got killed by really expensive ammunition… (If they get oneshot.)
Or the same when looking at starmetal nodes. (Which a single bomb cannot crack anymore? Has anyone cracked one of these since that last update? Did I just hit a too old one?)

Also I didnt check healing arrows too well. Havent been crafting too much dragon powder in the last days. I think it was 3 of them for the journey…

What do others think about that quote?

1 Like

That sounds like me…

Oh, right, arrows… Honestly I think the gas ones are a bit cheap to make, but I don’t claim to be the majority view holder. The explosives are definitely not cheap to make, and one would be just as well off to make orbs. Since they (arrows) can more accurately be fired (and over longer distances), I don’t have a whole lot against that extra cost. I haven’t delved much into the healing arrows to see how effective (or not) they are.

It would be interesting to see where a discussion on this leads. :slight_smile:

Lots of good info and feedback about arrows there.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.