Basic Info:

Platform: Xbox Series X
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE-Conflict
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: Days of High Adventure

Bug Description:

Decay Timers broke when you reset my server to default settings!!!

Bug Reproduction:

Hi, almost 6 months ago, Funcom released an update that kicked my server back to default settings. I had to fix everything! Since that time, the decay timers on my server no longer function properly. Some are fine, but most are not. Some just reset any time the server restarts. Some reset anytime a player goes near them. I cannot keep the auto restart on because that keeps all timers pegged at 360 hrs! This is a nightmare to maintain a clean server now!!! I keep hearing that Funcom is “aware” of this, but I’ve not seen an official announcement, of any fix given. PLEASE FIX THIS -Thank you.

1 Like

Decay time resets when the server restarts - Conan Exiles / General Discussion - Funcom Forums

Just posting to keep this alive since support around here is acting like this is something “new”. How are you going to fix this, Funcom? Been renting a server for years & now, I’m hemoraging players due to this garbage. I do not enjoy manually policing my server trying to figure out which structures are abandoned or not. FIX YOUR F’ING GAME

1 Like

Hi, any answers today?

1 Like

Still waiting for an official word on what’s to be done. Don’t see anything today.