Did the dlc announcement anger more people then it made happy?

You could even take it with you if you fancy to do so :wink:

2 Likes

@Taemien
Most likely he will not respond, he may be on a short vacation. ** :sunglasses:**

1 Like

No ony a general speculoation in what is in this to extrem safe/unsafe boxes.

Not when a build become to big, create to mutch lag or blocking to mutch resouses. You cant cause the rules are so unclear so not enven funcom knows exact when you pass the line to brake the rule!

Seriously, I’m not trying to make fun of you, but WHAT are language is your first…I’m trying to figure out what you’re saying, and since you’re using words that don’t exist, I have to assume it’s not English?

Hey fellas, don’t mind a little heat and smoke coming out of this thread today but I’d like to ask @Masmassu to please leave your feedback about our updated official server policies in the “main” thread going right now (HERE) instead of continuing the argue in this topic.

Aside from that, carry on I guess but as a general reminder, please avoid personal attacks and please try to be objective and constructive when making points - even if it’s to dunk on us. Thanks :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hope you don’t think I’m personally attacking. I’m just trying to understand what the heck he’s talking about. I can’t understand the language they’re using.

I don’t think you’re attacking them, no. But on the flip side, I am also not certain it’s necessary nor constructive to continue asking that. I get the gist of it - they’re frustrated by our updated official server rules and uncertain what the boundaries are.

The answer to that is all such reports are investigated on a case-by-case basis by a support representative and can be subjective, so it’s hard to give any clear-cut definitions without seeing the context of a build first. Generally speaking, as long as you’re not blatantly blocking content or artificially bloating your territory you’re probably fine. Is the policy perfect? No. Are we perfect? Also no. Are we going to continue to learn and improve the process? That’s the goal!

Anyhoo that’s my 0.02, back to yelling at each other

9 Likes

Sorry Andy but once you’ve drank the koolaid you have to stay :man_shrugging:t2: Lol

3 Likes

Listen I’m no stranger to a good ol’fashioned flame war on an internet forum but I’m not trying to get stuck in

3 Likes

Lmao

I sure miss AndyB on these forums :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

So i know i can be pretty vocal some times on patches and dlc and updates, one thing i think is misinterpreted is this all being mistaken for hatred towards funcom, I’ve seen lots of rants not just from myself on these topics, some can get heated at times like this one lol

but for myself i totally support funcom, hell i even still bought the dlc i was mad about this morning lol (I’ve always bought all Conan dlc day one)

As i learned more and more with how their system works and how they do things it’s helped me see things and understand them a little better, I’ll still criticize funcom at times, but with a much better understanding to how they themselves work.

even tho i criticize a lot i serisouly wanna see funcom always do well in the end, i know not all of us vocal folks are the same and some totally do hate hard on funcom.

Figured it needed to be said lol

4 Likes

I mean I’ll be the first to admit we can be rough around the edges and have had our fair share of missteps along the way. I do believe the latest update, unrelated to the DLC, did address several issues with console performance although certainly not 100% resolved.

It can be an incremental process, and we should stress that while we might make a hubbub about fancy new DLC that’s been keeping our artists busy, that doesn’t mean designers, programmers, testers, etc. aren’t also still working on identifying and fixing other issues or working on new/improved functions or oft-requested features.

In any case, we do appreciate your feedback and support and I’m sorry for any frustration along the way!

13 Likes

I think most players who criticize areas of the game are in the same boat and they legitimately just want to see the game get better.

I also think a lot of people who aren’t as critical of some areas are almost always critical of others, call it their personal pet peeve I suppose.

As an example, I love this game, but I find the RNG lottery to be quite frustrating, and I know another forum member who is often called a fanboy who loathes it even more than I do. They don’t focus on it and talk about it all the time, but when they do you can feel a level of deep smoldering rage that’s usually reserved for Xcom and Bloodbowl

I had a 1/36 chance to fail in BB, and I failed. I could force a reroll so I did it, and I failed again. RNG is a fickle mistress

2 Likes

Yep. Double snakes followed by double snakes. I have rolled those myself several times.

1 Like

i have to admit I bought he new DLC. Shame on me.

2 Likes

Wait a moment :joy:…so you bought the

?

Wasn’t it

and you

Nawww :blush: guess you didn’t.

3 Likes

SHAME ON ME!!! DON’T put salt in the wound…!

5 Likes

That’s somewhat cute :relaxed: :joy:

2 Likes

arrrr-pirat-geschenk-piraten-seeraeuber-guerteltasche

2 Likes

I fear that boat has sailed. The ones I know that do peek in every row months realize mechanics haven’t changed, economy is still collect it all, and pvp is only fun if you ignore 90% of weapons and armors and go DpS meta. And I really only play because in general all gaming as a whole has become blehhhh and my friends that do play at least entertain me while online.

Side note, I too had vision issues just recently corrected with surgery. I would rather be deaf than blind now that I truly see clearly now

1 Like