DLC - In case your thinking of buying it

, ,

understand that… but this is a game that is promoted as a PVP game… thus if you kill someone you expect to get off their dead corpse what you saw them carrying around…

if they add this feature… it will surely KILL the pvp aspect of the game… which is already on its last leg… and they should then change the entire name to “Conan’s Friendship Land”

Adding new items and recipes was the cheap way to introduce “cosmetics” for weapons and armors. Devs should have thought and invested some time on how to introduce DLC weapons/armors in order to make them “worth buying” without breaking game balance.

Too bad they didnt hear from your suggestion or even test the DLC to see how it would impact.

1 Like

Crikey with my cosmetic idea I really thought only having like for like would be a given so here’s clarification…

Yeah!!! sowrd for sword look, light medium or heavy for equal weight look etc. Axe equipment for axe look etc etc…

Go one step further and have a turn off other people’s cosmetic looks button so you can still see your own look.

If they add an item that consumes a starmetal weapon and gives you an equivalent Khitan weapon, you know what you are getting (a star metal tier weapon). Same thing would happen with armors as well if they restrict what items can be “consumed” to give you a Khitan equivalent.

I’m totally disappointed with the DLC, weapon/armor totally NOT WORTH to craft.

Maybe I’ll keep it for the building parts.

Should at least have the same value as the default gear equivalent of the game, but instead they lower it. who’s gonna craft and use that ???

created in the support section of the forum

The Dregs aint endgame? Solo able at lvl 25-30.

lvl 10* all you need is a bunch of wooden shields and a 2h stone sword. But don’t worry, some people on this forum claims that Black Temple is hard content so… lol.

Sure, if you want to spend ages! Its still not end game, and kill time is decent in between lvl 20 and 30. Theres even a few more bosses you can do before lvl 60. I agree that there should be more endgame armor, but it seems like most of these whiners is into min-max and therefore silent legion will always win. I say, who cares about a little dmg and AP decrease? Have fun and look badass, thats what I am going for.
Edit: and killing kiddos wearing full SL with darfari set and some dragonbone daggers is amazing! The gear wont make you immortal unless you have combat skills.

1 Like

If anyone in SL is loosing to someone in Drafari they should consider a lobotomy.

1 Like

Its more tedious than hard to kill bosses. The Dregs actually have a boss with an interesting fight mechanic, while most other bosses are just… sponges.

True. But all bosses can be done pre-60 and provide no challenge. But I dont want to make this argument again cause Shadoza is going to bite my balls off claiming that “Black Temple Can’t Be Done Naked and Is Challenging Hurr Durr”

not talking about the reptile items in the dregs… talking about serpentman recipes… currently they are ABOVE the well of skellos at the very top of the tower. .but they are moving them INTO the well of skellos

Serpent Man is a pointless tier tho. They could just move it to the trashcan and it would not matter.

Lock on and circle around them, wait for them to engage and sidestep, roll out of aoe if using 2h, dash attack if they’re running. Heavy armor is so easily countered its almost ridiculous (not taking into account using 50 stat exploit).

I actually think it looks cool, and you can get it before lvl 60 easily.
Edit: but that also counts SL, so theres that.

You use “lock” in PvP? And you actually managed to kill people? Ok wow you must’ve been fighting with stroke victims.

the point was its lvl 30 tiered but at a location you need to be lvl 60 to get too basically…

First of all its iron tier that requires top tier material to craft (lvl 60 handles) which makes it… “lol i don’t even” and no you don’t need lvl 60 to get to all you need is 30 vitality perk and some water bottles.

1 Like

I am on a console, so yes. And I am used to playing For Honor, so I dont see it as a disadvantage to be honest.
Edit: I will ofcourse also break lock on frequently, but mostly when using dash attack and backflipping (quite fun when doing it towards the attacker)