Endless loading screen bug (ps5 ) server 3052 PvE Conflict

https://forums.funcom.com/t/exiles-event-march-4-through-march-6/221576

I am exited what we get when they solve it after month or years :see_no_evil:

We’d let you know… if only we could actually get ingame to see!

Yeah, a fab rare farming event that soo many of us cannot enjoy as we STILL cannot get ingame @Mayra @Community

It’s been a LOT longer than 4 weeks…

I don’t think they check this thread anymore, I have certainly gave up on the game for now. I just came back to see if this issue has been solved but no surprise really that it hasn’t. I might try again when chapter 3 drops hopefully it’s fixed by then.

Unbelievable… 1am cet and I can login. 4h before the server restarts… And after 1 minute my whole base was loaded…
That gives me hope that something happened.
@Community can you tell us something here? Because if you have done something on 3052 the last days it works. But it also works some weeks ago for a few days.

Ok today I have again the loadingscreen / bluescreen…

Maybe yesterday it was only working for me to make some screenshots of my base :sweat_smile:

Today i wanted to go for some sorcerer skulls

1 Like

Prolly majority of server got wiped out due to infinite loading screen bug , here’s your reason why everything loaded so smoothly. I’ve witnessed it too but that was for 1 day or so. After that same lagged out nightmare with doors, benches, chests not loading and enemies teleporting arround you.

same on pc guys the server worked by the morning but at 12h crashed everyone logged in and no one was able to login back.

It worked even at night for me this one day. But since then I can not login anymore.

So I think it will not be solved until next chapter.
Currently I am playing siptah but I am alone there. Siptah is now for sale and asked my friends to join but they said it’s not worth it if the basegame don’t work and they even don’t respond or giving us hope they will give us a solution. And they are completely right

Also I would like to buy the battlepass again after I spend the cc for stormglas set. But not at this siutation. That is not nice just to ignore and wait for I don’t know what.

Just give us a statement even if you say you don’t know if you can fix this before the next chapter…

1 Like

I pray for it, im with a foot on a private server and other on official that are more than 2 week bugged some times work and most of time not. When i put my feet on a modded server it will be bye bye bazaar whyt to buy what mods deliver for free. I strongly wanted to support the game, even with the cashshop stuff being overpriced and not regionalized prices on steam. Despite of it i bougth almost everything they released, because i love this game and wants to support it. But they thank us with silence and indiference to the point that they even not issue a server restart when we need it.

2 Likes

From time to time I have the idea to start a private pvec with official settings. Then of course invite everyone who is affected because of this here.
Of course there are no mods on console what I already accepted that they never are. But I don’t want to make this admin work if I have no tools.

If someone spam the server I don’t even know who is it. Only if I see them live while online and build their base. So no chance to message them or blacklist them. And there are always trolls that just want to destroy others fun.

Loading screen….

When I saw this I though wow something about our problem…

Don’t wanne be a fool to make the first suggestion in the linked post but:

If your loading screen don’t want end just close the game…
Or for Playstation users:
… Try to use the shortcut for map and you get a blue screen and know that the loadingscreen will never end

1 Like

Log in to 3052, it works now, at least can refresh base after 6 days of being unable to join

2 Likes

Reloading the game normally fixed this for me

If that dont work then get a friend to kill u then u will be able to play again

It’s not that problem. Here is nobody able to login. Today around 11 cet I was able to login not now. It’s a known pvec problem.

If been loged in for 10 hours

I do play pvp though