Exiled Lands Legendary Repair kits?

So… my purge BS on exiled lands seems to no longer make legendary repair kits ? made the new ones and still nothing , though see every one can make the purge bs steel reinforcment… is there some other way to craft Legendary repair kits now ? or they trying to make people farm for it once more ?

oh? nice have to check that next time im on ,do they also make legendary armor kits now too ?

Yah i see the legendary weapon repair kit, sad still no option to craft Legendary ARMOR repair kits , have to farm unnamed for those still aparently. unless they are hidden in some other work bench or thrall ?

Also, so what is the point of the Purge Blacksmiths now ? they seem to be made just like any other now ?

There is, durability armorers craft them.

they wanted to make everything simpler and reduce clutter :smiley:

So, we have two Fia armorers. A couple of days ago they would make legendary armor repair kits. Now they wont. She is a tempersmith. was this intended?

Hey there,

Please keep an eye on this thread:
https://forums.funcom.com/t/can-t-make-legendary-armor-patch-kits-at-tinkers-bench-after-hotfix-2-1-1/146942

I believe it is a bug try to remove and replace or even a new bench

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.