Fatal Error Line 477

Hey Guys
I Have a big problem.
When I launch the game there comes a fatal error and I have no idea why.
I found nothing in google with the line nr 477.
repair don’t work and I downloaded the game new.
This is the Error:
Fatal Error:
[File:C:\B\tech_exiles\code\UE4\Source\ConanSandbox\ConanSandbox.cpp]]Line: 477}
Mounted paks num(203)not equal to expected paks num (198) and (0) optional packs not available. please verify your installation.

Someone a idea? (Sorry can’t Upload a Screenshot)

Try to take a look at this topic, MAYBE can be useful also in your case scenario.

I have the same issue. Did you find a solution to the problem?

First question: do you have any mods installed? Even if you install the game from scratch, outdated mods can still break your game if you didn’t specifically remove them.

@ Kapoteeni
Hi I Have no Mods. Okay after the reinstall I have looked for Mods but the Fatal Error was before.

Okay when i understand right, I need to install the game in another partition.
Is there maybe a error in the registy? maybe a programm to clean registtry can help?
cause my internet is very slow,… need 20 hrs to download the game an install then…

I tend to get a Fatal error every time I launch the game for the first time; but when the game closes and I launch it again, it starts just fine.

You may try a cleanup software such as Glary Utilities to get rid of the “ghost files” and/or registry cleanup, in case that is the cause of your issues. Its 1-Click Maintenance feature is quick and easy to use.

And yeah, if you have another partition or another (SSD) hard disk you can use, I recommend installing games and other software there and leave just Windows and its related folders (such as user folders) to the OS partition.

1 Like

ok i ll try it =)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.