Fix the spawn rate of Armorers 2019

Positive! That’s the tanner I have, Fakad …, and then another called Ezee’Ap Skingrafter. Both from Fleshtearer. At Fleshtearer I have recently received a named Carpenter, 3+ Archers and 2 more B’narus. From Death’s Shadow I have acquired B’narus much more commonly than anything else. Due to the new shuffle available at Fleshtearer, the T4 Bearer is shaping up to be about 2% chance or lower post-Warmaker.

1 Like

So we can put’em on artisan tables :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

True that… i used my left overs B’naru for that…

Now every crafting table has a T4, except the carpenter…
Even the DLC Tables have T4 armorers.

If I would translate his name (from German), it could be Fakad Furstretcher?
OK, in German he is written with 2kk. Thats the reason I didnt find him… and its hide-stretcher
https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Fakad_Hide-Stretcher

And have to grind there for the T4 carpenters… I also have 2-3 B’narus from previous thrall hunts.

1 Like

There is only one non-Purge T4 Carpenter, and she’s post-Warmaker also found at Fleshtearer: Hakka Sixfingers. Female, long, flowing black hair. I very frequently see a Carpenter up at Death’s Shadow, but have never seen a named.

Last night after my animal Purge, I worked Fleshtearer: at the very root of it, it’s two Set Masks per 16 minutes, plus any other useful freebies, specifically Bearer Supplies. If you do 2.5 hours of human farming, you’ll have enough alchemical base, branch, ironstone, plant fiber and stone to keep ops going while actual farmable resources are respawning. Not to mention orbs and purified water.

During that time, I saw the Dancer up the hill near the box, who alternates between Carpenter and Cook – well for the first time I saw a T3 Dancer. The inference is there may well be a T4 Dancer too.

I just had two Fias spawn at the same time.

1 Like

There should be a T4 carpenter at the Volcano, but never saw one there… also never a T4 cook. But T4 alchemist (sayid Secretkeeper) spawns often there. And many T3 smelters, cooks, smiths, etc.

Sep was great before the last big patch, because you could find some named half the time and if you didn’t you could just take home a Bandit Leader. Still a good spot, but not as great anymore.

1 Like

Which place is better then?

Dunno, I haven’t looked for T4 crafters that much since the last big patch.

But I guess Sep is still a good spot, just not as good because you can’t take home a BL if you don’t find someone else anymore.

1 Like

Well I never saw a Bandit leader anymore, when Funcom announced their removal…

I found the bandits… No leader. Will try south east of unnamed city. Also for the Nemedian helmet.

While you’re there, Death’s Shadow and Fleshtearer brought me 3 B’narus in about 4 hours. I have him popping out of every possible bench. I was trying for new Bearers and a Carpenter, and Fighters from the UC but the whole Darfari/UC Zone was stingy, except for B’naru.

In fleshtearer I once had 3 T4 bearers spawn in a row o.O and at the same time I found a T4 armorer in a small camp next to it… Never seen any named there since though

I farmed the black galleon for a week straight at least 3-4 hours constantly a day. Checked all the outlining camps. Before and after the newest update to it. Came out with probably every other t4 thrall (some duplicates) that spawns there. But never found the armorer I was after. The dev kit shows the small percent. And now that there are more potential spawn points for it I’d presume the literal chance would be higher. But since the last patch t4s have been much rarer. Though I didn’t see any change in the dev kit spawn rate. So not sure what they deal is.

1 Like

T4 Carpenter now is easy to get in the Sinner’s Refuge. I play SP and make a run there for the Chosen of Asura from time to time. 8 runs - I’ve seen 3 T4 Carpenters Ros-Crana o’ the Dells (two at the same run by the way). Got one because I just don’t need more yet.

2 Likes

black galleon was the worst place to farm armorer; t4 armorer are easy to get, u can have it in 3 hours. (pagoda of lust; starter area all little exiles camp;more than 10 spwan points)

2 Likes

Do you know that the armors all have different things they can craft? The T4 armorer in an exile camp is unlikely to be able to craft the same flawless items the T4 armorer in the Black Galleon could.

1 Like

please listen when someone try to teach you something ;), there is 8 armorers that spawn in the newbie area, allowing to do all armors except lemurian & reptilian, it’s even the only spot where you can find grrr lebinger. so again the best spot for armorer of the whole map. but if you want to loose your time at black galleon do it, but again a t4 armorer is very easy to find in CE.

Only DLC’s armours are craftable by any T4 armourer in their epic flawless version. Others epic flawless armours are only craftable by only one or two named armourers. So the purpose of farrming for T4 armourers is not to catch any one but to catch the ones who can craft the epic flawless armours you want to have.
Learning the mechanics of the game is fine. Understanding them is better.

1 Like

again there is eight differents armorers spawning in something like 10 differents spawn points over there (newbie area) allowing to craft all culturals armors except reptilian and lemurian, google for the list.

hope you understand… as this is my 3th attempt to explain it :slight_smile: by the way have over 5000 hours of gameplay in CE.

2 Likes