High Priority Fixes Build 104551/18892 [13.08.2018]

Where’s the PurgeConfigTable fix? Hello? Fix a simple typo

1 Like
  • Fixed some issues where Thralls health would reset after restarting the game -No
  • Fixed an issue where NPCs wouldn’t properly aggro the player -No, they are attacking only if owner will get damage near them
  • Fixed an issue where under certain circumstances it wasn’t possible to equip a weapon on a Thrall -No, they still drop it in inventory all the time
  • Fixed an issue where older Fish Traps, Shellfish Traps, Wells and Beehives to properly fill up again -No, its stil empty

so here are the most important things in this patch and none of it was fixed… i just lost my last hope

also there was no fix for offline purge QQ and btw its spawning every 2nd day now… so i`m logging just to fix

6 Likes

Yes, because half the things on the list weren’t actually fixed (none of the Thrall/NPC issues are fixed for me: They still float, still don’t defend, and monsters aggro… unreliably, at best).

5 Likes

Just checked: if you manage to give your thrall weapon in hands but leave away from base - they drop it back in inventory. This might be reason why they don`t attack enemy or attacking with fists sometimes.

Lol these guys made thralls even more useless. My thrall on follow, ran away to a tiger, and then ran back to me, the tiger wasn’t harmed.

You guys made thralls train mobs onto the player. Very good job

2 Likes

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [EU #1006]

[

With this patch the pillars that are on top of the 100 stability foundations now only have 60 stability. This is causing floating thralls so thats not going right either
]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

You realise that was happening before thralls got broken right?

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [EU #1006]

[ Not able to repair foundations, this was a pre patch foundation. Also i dont know why it is damaged since nothing around it is damaged.

]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1 Like

My base south of Sepermaru on 1502 is near to a couple of rhino spawns. I repeatedly lead thralls over to rhinos, they would never attack, no matter how many times the rhino hit me or I hit the rhino. They’d draw their weapons the first time I got hit, but then just stand there for a few seconds, put the weapon away, walk a short distance away from the rhino, and just stand there.

But while I was inside, I heard one of my thralls yell a battle cry and went outside – it had aggroed on a wandering rhino and attacked it. About half a minute or so later, the archers above that thrall also started attacking. So as far as I can tell, player-owned thralls do aggro on mobs, but only after a the mobs being within range of them for a long time.

1 Like

Skinny, Shae and I spent the weekend in Testlive EU3 over the weekend and found a lot of issues. We have documented them all and the devs have a copy. We weren’t expecting it to go live today !

Below is some footage of a couple of the issues, plus the thralls defending our base.

5 Likes

Also, I ran a couple of tests on the thermal protection of regular and epic Flawless Black Dragon armor, and I spotted something weird with the epic one and the Stats window.

A full set of epic Flawless Black Dragon armor is definitely giving me more heat protection than a set of epic Flawless Heavy armor. For example, standing on the shore of Southlake in Sepermaru in epic Flawless Heavy, I wasn’t Cold, but as soon as I switched to epic Flawless Black Dragon, I was. That’s consistent with epic Flawless Black Dragon giving the same thermal protection as Silent Legion, +5 per piece.

But … in the Stats window? Wearing the epic Flawless Heavy showed 5 orange bars, but wearing the epic Flawless Black Dragon showed only 4. So something is weird with the Stats window, above and beyond the fact that it’s laggy and sometimes shows environmental effects in addition to food, drink, and equipment effects – all else being equal, it was showing more bars at +20 than it was at +25.

Bug: Small Roof Not Giving Shelter
Server: Testlive EU3 on 11/08/2018
Issue: We had built a small house 3 foundations wide. We covered it with normal full length roof parts and then the top x1 space was filled with the smaller roof apex tiles. Everywhere under the roof we had 100% shelter, but when stood under the single “Thatched Rooftop” this would drop by half.

1 Like

My fish traps are working! But my thralls only…somewhat…attack when I’m hit by damage.
Plus the croc boss in the little pond below Nbutu’s camp doesn’t move from his spot.The aggro music plays and he spins toward you .If you get close to him he don’t attack either.
Pc
Bug
Us
Pve-c

Thralls health losing problem at server start is still not fixed. Just checked.

1 Like

Thank you for the confirmation.

3 Likes

Still a bunch of thralls floating in the air on official 1504.

Fixing floating thralls is a good start – now if you could also make them decay / vanish (when the house they are in decays) it would a much need fix. On PVE servers where many houses have decayed now, thralls are all over the place. Since trained thralls are invulnerable on PVE servers the landscape is pretty clogged up with these thralls. I have also created a separate bug post that helps to detail the issue better.

Note: I play on Official Server #1500.

2 Likes

While we’re talking Thralls is there any actions being taken to fix their orientation?

Example: place a fighter in a certain direction and they stay in that direction even when putting weapons in their hands.
Place an archer in a certain direction - equip a bow - and the archer will rotate to a fixed direction that is not the one you placed them in.

A trivial bug when compared to a Thrall simply not aggroing but annoying none the less.

Also, is their a reason Thralls hide their weapons?

1 Like

@Tascha
1.After 10 days, we started playing on a leased server from Gportal. Since then, Big Chest has blinked it is possible to fix it without having to make a wipe server. It’s not happening in single-player and not on a dedicated server.
2. As for thralls on a dedicated server, everything works well. I think it’s a problem with the leased server from Gportal.
3. Constant FPS drops most at sunset and sunrise and in buildings where they are lit. They either do shadows or postprocessing.
4. Most settings in the game, such as Thralls Processing Speed, or UpdatePurgeFrequency or Temperature of Clothes, and now Aquillon Blocks, work exactly the opposite of what is stated in the game, please read the sequential game.

1 Like

Without sounding rude, the DEVs need to try official servers. The AI breaks as server tick rate decreases due to more players online and the discount server hosting cant keep up. Sub 10 ticks and the AI is already out, sub 5 ticks and there is no response really. Even if attacked they lose aggro after a few seconds.

And nice to see people dying inside again because you couldn´t do the insulation of the building right :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like