HolloPoint's 2D and 3D Artworks

“Imogen West: Illuminati Cleaner Eye-O-1046”:

New image as of this post. An Illuminati Agent, taking a break after some necessary “Cleaning”.

5 Likes

Nice!
It reminds me a bit of the Wraith from Stargate Atlantis :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, Antida, never though of that :slight_smile:

“Face to Fangs”:

Templar facing filth monster with halitosis with the perfect remedy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

“Night of the Living Dev”:

Night%20of%20the%20Living%20Dev%2001

5 Likes

“Chained Barbarian”:

Chained%20Barbarian%2002%201080

Not SWL, but a Conan related piece. Sorta relevant :slight_smile: Last chance for the Barbarian, lunch for a Dragon… but who comes swooping in? Mans savior, woman :slight_smile:

4 Likes

“The Illuminati Jessey Wales”:

Victoria%20Rage%2001%201080

Pose based on the movie poster for “The Outlaw Josey Wales”.

4 Likes

“Against the Beast”:

An older image I updated a bit. The Barbarian stumbles into the forest to face down the monster killing his villagers. Who shall win out?

4 Likes

“Zomb-Go Cola”:

Following a joke/conversation with a Cabal mate, very early in the morning :slight_smile:

5 Likes

“The Tentacle Baby”:

5 Likes

“Gaia Moon Magic”:

Gaia%20Moon%20Magic%2001%201080

4 Likes

“Computing the Curves”:

Another Illuminati mega hacker on the job :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“Raven and the Eagle”:

Mixture of old with the Eagle/Falconry and the new, the warrior in Kaidan.

5 Likes

“Cthulhu-Tang Tiger”:

Take on the Pan-tang tigers, with Cthulhu Riding out from R’lyeh ready to do some damage :slight_smile:

4 Likes

“Cthulhu-Black Dragon”:

Cthulhu riding a Sabre-Tooth Tiger,… meh. Cthulhu riding a Black Dragon, yeah that works better :slight_smile:

4 Likes

“The Approach of the Eater”:

A Photoshop Sandstorm action, a lot of filtering and mad splashes of Debris brushes. And Psytrance. Always the Psytrance :slight_smile:

5 Likes

“The Approach of the Eater 02”:

Thought a bit more about the above picture and changed a few things. The old Leviathan model returns and spaced out the space with twirl effects and modified the sand storming a lot.

4 Likes

“The Thoughts of the Illuminati”:

Another piece I saw some nice special effects on listening to… yes… Psytrance on YouTube. I messed around for a bit before coming up with this. A contemplative Illuminati.

4 Likes

“The Escape From Orochi Core”:

Furious%20Templar%2001%201080

Beginning to run a bit dry on ideas, but I usually just look back through pictures and have a look at my asset library and come up with something.

A PO’d Templar escaping from some experimentation in the Orochi Core.

3 Likes

“Lurking Around the Corner”:

Lurking%20Around%20the%20Corner%2001%201080

If you go into a dark, dank, nasty secluded alleyway… should you be really surprised?

4 Likes

“Steam Lass and the Wolfman”:

I was looking back through my older images. “Snaffle Snaffle … but mistress… they taste sooo good!” “I know, I know… but Bertie that kind of massacre just does not go down well at all, now come along…”

2 Likes