HolloPoint's 2D and 3D Artworks

“Percival and Prunella”:

2 Likes

“Shinobi Dragon”:

Shinobi%20Dragon%2001%201080

Ye gads! Three days since I posted something, yikes :slight_smile:

A Dragon defending in the night, sharpened blades to cut and smite.

3 Likes

“The Incredible Andy”

The%20Incredible%20Andy%2001%201080

A new PointHollo film production… coming soon!

4 Likes

“DEVRunner”:

DEVrunner%2001%201080

“The art… must flow…” :stuck_out_tongue:

Not got a graphic tablet though, but it’s ok :slight_smile:

Oooh no’s, a semi Dune reference… I sense another PointHollo Film coming …

3 Likes

“LumieNET”:

LumieNet%2001%201080

2 Likes

“Blood Moon Over New Kaidan - Secret World Legends 2049”:

Blood%20Moon%20Over%20New%20Kaidan%2001%201080

Saw a recent blood moon picture, though I’d try something along those lines.

Edit: Added signs to the buildings, I completely forgot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“Bee-Thulhu”

Happy Anniversary from The FonzaThulhu!!!

4 Likes

“Will Andy - I Am Legends”:

This was inspired by a Leogrim picture in Leos Memecorner in the Community Corner Forums - “Beehemoth - The New Colossus”.

5 Likes

“The Zombies of Old London Town”:

Got the models and so on for an Old Victorian ensemble with the coach, trying it out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“Harry Templar”:

Done (in lol) with pencil. I’m waaaaay out of practice :slight_smile: 3D imaging Shakes Fist

2 Likes

“Death Templar’s Shadow”:

A pretty old piece, I updated a bit with the post processing I’ve figured out and changed a few things.

3 Likes

“The Zombies of Old London (Update)”:

A bit of an overhaul of “The Zombies of Old London” a few pictures previously. Someone suggested one of the hossies tails being too stiff (and I did not like that in the picture either). The light shadow from the front light was casting a harsh shadow from the lamp post back left. Fixed. Added a bit more water spray from the wheels and fixed the lighting from the lamp light, back left. Punched up the lighting and contrast, downed the saturation a bit :slight_smile:

The problem with the render was it being kicked to CPU… I was not wanting to chance too many renders to fix things. But I got it to work at this lower resolution.

I hope this works better :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“Gaia and the Serpent (Update)”:

I completed this before Christmas, but a few things needed to be fixed. So I upgraded a bit.

4 Likes

“Blue Moon Over New Kaidan”:

Changed the background of a previous image and actually used Adobe Light Room for some modifications! Step up for me :slight_smile: Added the contemplative figure.

6 Likes

“Blue Moon Over New Kaidan - Moon Gazing”:

Blue%20Moon%20Over%20New%20Kaidan%2004%20The%20City%20The%20City%20Widescreen%201080

Figured a few things where I was going wrong with previous attempts at the image. This one is better (I think) :slight_smile: The indirect light settings for poser and massively punched up the settings. I also added a lot more signs.

3 Likes

“Tentacle Freakout”:

Tentacle%20Freakout%2001%20MOD%2001%201080

Just went blaahhh over this one :slight_smile: Listening to more PsyTrance.

3 Likes

“Tentacle Wide Mind”:

Fwar out wabbit :smiley: I tried a bit harder with the Geometries and used the Energy Brushes a bit better with this one.

3 Likes

“Tree of Life Horizons”:

A bit of PsyTrance, Coffee and running on empty after a long day.

3 Likes

“Fridays Child: Kirsten Geary in Kaidan”:

An update from the previous version I did. “Punchier” I suppose :slight_smile: I’ve been looking for print outs for my new flat, had to redo this a bit for the eventual ordering of a big print.

4 Likes

These are some amazing pieces of art! I’m in love.:heart_eyes:

1 Like