I have started my trip down the rabbit hole

Thanks, yeah i forgot to rid my mod of some tinkering i was doing. I used the mod controller, but reality is i didnt need any tables, blueprints in this one. i wll go in and clean all that “junk” out.

As for the terrain edit, i chose that spot because it only had a legendary chest. And simce there so many of those, it could afford the deletion. Had to edit the heightmap to clear the spawns and foliage, and make a flat surface as well. rest of the heightmap is untouched. I did use a mod camp, literally for the build block set up and poles only. Thanks for letting me know. I prefer not to edit too much in game stuff when i do the big pvp overhaul i am working on, mainly data tables and some BPs i will need for the armor break debuff on all weapons.

2 Likes

so ky next modbis literally going to be dragon powder and explosive jars.

2 new building pieces
A dragon powder barrell and a Explosive jar station.

Dragin powder stack will be reduced to 20 and have 1 hiur decay rate. Cant store in feeders, thrall pot, preserve boxes. Can extend timer onndecay by olacing in a 15 slot barrel by 24. Only dp can go in there. So 1 day decay rate using hhe barrels. The explosive jar station will show up on map like a t3 altar, signalling aggressive clan. only jars will need to be crafted there, so all other explosives can stay “hidden”. Should be done by this weekend.

1 Like

I think something like this “reputation” framework would be ideal for your purposes. Thought I’d crosslink with a heads-up in-thread, like to see it here it go:

1 Like

Any updates?

Had to scale back last week. Work JavaScript burned my brain to pulp as far as data/programming. Hope to be back into it this week.

2 Likes

Just remember it is a marathon and not a sprint. You got this!

2 Likes

So completes the explosives mod.

Dragon powder, Jars, barrages all now have a decay rate. None can be put in freezers or feedboxes to extend it. Dragon powder can be put in a new barrel to extend decay by 10x.

Moved recipes for jars, barrages and traps to the new Explosive station (improved alchemy model). This station acts like a t3 altar and will have an icon on map. This signals your clan is in war production to server, and gives a target to try and stop that production.

Next mod. …T4 Fence Foundations. These will be expensive to make, using crom stone and lotus flowers (for varying colored Ct9m bricks…black, mossy green, gray, white, and reddish brown) along with crom steel. These walls will have 1,000,000 HP. The only way to get Crom brick is from dungeons and control camps. These will be my modded camps. The fences are meant as an expensive outer layer. They cannot be repaired, and cant be picked up. Meaning the doorway is the doorway. This will be part 3 of 4 parts I am doing for pvp servers. The last is a weapons and armor overhaul, involving armor break debuff.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.