Is it me, or did my purge meter freeze?

In case you haven’t seen it yet: we’ve posted a Purge 101 that might come in handy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What was the fix you implemented to get a purge

freezing the purge meter :smile:

I confirm this issue on official PVE-C.

I had the meter fill half way up, but after logging back in the next day it reset to about a quarter of the way full

Yes we do that, but its still stuck, and some on the server say its going back when tehy log off.

First it went down, no it resets each day… Hot fix this instead of exploits. Gameplay above all. What is Conan without working hard purges? Minecraft without creeper damage. Just sell the idea to a real company and move on!!!

And i am talking about an official server 1021… PvE. Runescape has more action

1 Like

Yesterday i killed New Asagaarth about 15 times in order to get a certain named.
This is how my purge meter looks today.

I am in a 2 man guild where the other person has been offline for more then a month.
Oh and i play on official; EU1006

well you need to do diferent stuff to get any, to kill 1 or 1 000 000 of the same give the same.

Yesterday i had i litlle bit of purge meter but today that’s fixed and its zero.

That’s fine as my thralls seem to be striking anyways.

1 Like

Me too. Haven’t checked today (yet).

Edit: Yeah still reset today.

still stuck on 50% after 20 day hard playing whirt3 menbers. And we do all kinsed of stuffs…

Mine has been frozen at about 5% since I joined 1749 official. The server pop is very low. Don’t think that would affect it.

Mine keeps stuck on 50% too. This needs to be fixed.

I’m doing all that, it doesn’t go up, doesn’t matter what I do. It’s bugged.

Clan has done all of the above built massive structures, killed a metric ton of npcs harvested like there is no tomorrow and yet we are still at 0% Purge so something is very broken here. No matter what you do hours after hours it just dosen’t go up.

Funcom’s imaginary QA team missed it when they tested the latest patch… :smiley:

Yes i was able to fill uo the meter on a day or 2 Before but on my pvp server but now on the pve-c server its got stuck on 50%

1 Like

Hi. Updated and current build on a private server. Default, vanilla PvP ruleset. No mods.

We haven’t seen a purge since the last DLC patch. The “meter” starts to rise during normal playtimes but resets within hours.

Hello?

What’s interesting is that I had a purge shortly after the update hit Xbox (the undead dragon was not kind to me), but it didn’t completely reset. Instead, since the patch it’s just been dropping. Now, I understand that to some extent this is intended if there isn’t a lot of activity (there’s only me at this point), but it still seems odd.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.