Items not showing in invetory,

Game mode: [Online
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: America

When you drop items on ground and pick them back up, or if somebody else drops items for you, when you pick the items up they do NOT all show in invetory. my friend and i wrre dueling another clan and he wanted to trade me armors. He dropped all his and i gave him mine, I picked up his armor but it only showed i picked up 3 pieces. After loggin in and out the other 2 pieces showed up. I have noticed this happen with numerous different items. This is pre update as i have not been in the game yet this morning so if i log on and dont notice it anymore ill post it on here that the update fixed something.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.Have friend drop all his armor on the ground
2.Pick up all his armor
3.Look into invetory to see only 3 pieces of armor
4.Log out and log back in
5. All pieces of friends armor are now showing in invetory

Also had this yesterday: Losing Items in dungeon after death

It’s so annoying… sometimes one still has the items, sometimes the other. And in reality you still have the items (and weight) even though you can’t see it… Killing yourself is a quick solution, but still…

One time I took some stuff from a chest and dropped them on the ground for another player and some of it was gone. After server reset, the stuff was back in the chest o.O

1 Like

What I found out: You cannot move the invisible item with R2. Only with TAKE ALL or GIVE ALL it will be moved. Otherwise it stays in the chest or at your char.

1 Like

Hello @xavier_pjg, thank you for your report, we’ve relayed this information to the developers so that they can look into this matter.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.