Lament and Desire [RP/ERP/PvE/Survival] 18+

LnD
Picture is of a Poster by artist Frank Franzetta cropped and slightly colorized. Love the Franzetta Hyboria Posters/Paintings!

New Server and Re-Opened to Public
::---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------::
Welcome to :: Lament and Desire 18+ RP/Survival wOpt(PvP/ERP)

This is an ADULT 18+ server that mandates Role Play in Local Chat and encourages ERP (■■■■■■ Role Play), Nudity, Slavery,
Brutality (not severe or crazy kinks), Drugs, among other things that fit very well within the stories of Hyboria/Thurian/Conan
fantasy. If you cannot handle this type of subject matter please play somewhere else.

Highlights:

• Rates: 2.5 XP and 1.9 Harvest (to keep things that should be one when picked up)
  • Easy access. Pressing Accept (Entry to Game) you consent to this being an ADULT 18+ Only Server.
  • Relaxed Immersive RP Environment. A Role Player’s Dreamland.
  • Lots of Starter Kits and a Starter Companion (T4 Bearer). Use => /kit after character creation.
  • Level :: 300 with Paragon attributes
  • Level 60 to Unlock Legendary Chests
  • Attributes Stop at 60 to maintain character builds (Knowledge Point Feats continue to 300)
  • There are Bonus Kits for Knowledge Feats at Levels 60, 120, 180, 240, and 300
  • Day/Night Cycle :: ~45min Day Hours, ~20min Night Hours

Death:

• Lament by Emberlight Used
  • Level 10 :: Items drop to a Backpack (to prevent suicide home ports)
  • Level 20 :: 20% Equipment Damage (includes all equipable items in inventory)
  • There are Lamenting Stones in the RP Hubs that you can remove corruption from your spirit.

Features:

• Immersive and Skimpy Armors for both Female and Male.
  • Immersive placeables to decorate your home/base.
  • Immersive Caravans for only 5 Silver per segment to get you around the map.
  • Quick travel to your Home at any time.
  • Fully working economy based upon hard coins and Traders in the RP Hubs.
  • PvE with RP PvP (PvP is normally Off unless a PvP event is happening…Clan War).
  • Purges are turned on randomly by dice roll. They are fun and difficult. Your base can get wrecked.
  • Slave toys for those who want to RP this sort of thing. (not a BDSM/Kink server).
  • Musiq Boxes to play music at your base/home.
  • Thespians to use as decoration and even sell your wares to other players.
  • Very fair survival mechanics.
  • Enhanced spawns that are more challenging and roaming Super Corrupted Creatures.

::---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------::
L&D Server Information

Lament and Desire 18+ RP/Survival wOpt(PvP/ERP)
Server is Located in :: Roleplay

Direct Connect :: 69.162.96.125:7777
Server is Hosted at GTXGaming :: Denver CO Extreme Performance

Server Auto restarts at 12:00am & 12:00pm Arizona Time (AZ does not change time)

• Mod Updates are automatic during restarts. Can be manual during play hours.
  • If you get a Mod-Mismatch warning just Unsubscribe from Steam and let it Auto Sub & DL.

Rates: 2.5 XP and 1.9 Harvest (to keep things that should be one when picked up)

You can see status, vote, and give a review on TopConanServers

L&D Discord

For Server Info, Modlist, and Building Rules. Or just say Hi!

Discord: Lament and Desire
or
discord.gg/QCtPns4rVz

1 Like

Hiya! Is this server still active? I just joined today and I’m hoping there are other players. Also, I’m not at all familiar with the stats that I get by pressing Shift r. Could you help a girl out and give me a few hints about how I should spend my points?
Thanks

1 Like

hi! do you still play on this server? I’m looking for a company to play it…

1 Like

Hiya! Is this server still active? I just joined today and I’m hoping there are other players. Also, I’m not at all familiar with the stats that I get by pressing Shift r. Could you help a girl out and give me a few hints about how I should spend my points?
Thanks

Hi there, sounds like a fun server, from what iv read on other posts anyway to get an invite?

Hey, if you’re looking for a server and people to play with and learn the game, let me know. I know a good server with a great community

2021 July :: Server is a new server and opened for public.