Limit rewards from RF

I am afraid it’s too late to change the rings now… too many people have spend much time in rf to obtain the rings. Making them unusable in pvp would enrage a lot of these ppl

3 Likes

I’m afraid you’re right it would probably cause outrage now. Typical problem with MMOs :frowning:

maybe that was oversight, maybe not. but because of some unknow reason, for funcom, is easier to add new items, then buff rewards from reg. raids and dung. ppl doing rf not because they like it very much, imo, because they feel more rewarded for what they doing. khitai 6mans rewards are more or less ok, but raids drops …. 1 or 2 armor items, same with weapon and rings, for 24ppl on 12 classes + goofy random chance. imo, uber low reward. double this and ppl will start raiding again. ppl will do rf anyway, but I`m sure, with better drop rate, reg. raid and dung. will be more attractive for players

Buffs afte doing dungeon is a perfect idea to recycle content

Even if you do not remove the weekly reward from the RF, there should still be a at least a 24 hour cooldown on it, in addition to adding shards to other group content of course.

I don’t see how limiting RF to once a day, while you have better sources to earn shards, would be bad. They should also remove dragon tears from the purple boxes.

If they just added shards to raids/6 mans I’d actually have something to do on my characters. Please funcom, add them to 6mans and raids!!!

1 Like

Jepp! Because i want the rings, but the fact that raidfinder is soooo boring makes me not want them… It should be fun to aquire new items. I want to have fun when i play AOC. I dont want to not have fun.
Its as simple as that really.

do not limit a damn thing xD give us also t5 reward instead :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dont make me vomit, lol!

2 Likes

Hahahaha

As for me, I’m doing RF only for the shards, so i can buy the OP Rings and Gems. So i drag my 12 toons through that crap called RF every week, till they got their Rings and Gems.

If you limit RF to only once a week, I won’t have a chance to get all my 12 toons through RF, because they wouldn’t start after tuesday. Also i wouldn’t run any PUGs, for content i’ve been through with all my toons, instead.

The only idea i can support, is to add Shards to regular Raids and Dungeons. I’d really prefer to run those with a group i choose myself instead of doing the RF Hell with 23 randoms, who prefer to votekick, flame and troll instead of just getting it done.

1 Like

@Frenjoerd Sorry to hear that mate, sounds more like real work really. We got to change this… I would like to have rings on several chars also, but its taking too long with boring content. …

Dead game, in fact it should increase the prizes of relics t4, it is really very annoying to resist leaders of raids that choose who goes in the raids, better should put t5 and t6 according to the category of raid finder. so ends this freshness that nobody knows how to play, and after all the server has no contingent for pve, this infested pvpers

Delete raid finder

2 Likes

Raid Finder(Noob finder) Killed Khitai factions. What new players are doing? Signing rf, rf then rf bcs what? Bsc rewards are better than khitai faction. They buying T4 sets and dont know nothing about game and mechanics DO SOMETHING STOP LETING PEOPLE TO FARM CHARS IN RF AND GEAR UP IN T4. GIVE IS OLD GOOD DAYS WHEN IF YOU WERE IN FULL KHITAI YOU WERE GOOD PLAYER.

1 Like

Flame vortex palace doesn’t make you good :stuck_out_tongue:

But at least you have to put your brain to work. If only a little…

1 Like

I am on board with removing rf or at least giving shards to dungeons /raids :wink: …just saying …

Seriously the only viable option that harms nobody is making the shards available by more that a single source that gives players with different preferences fun.

All talks about restricting current access or nerfing items (is this fu**** Blizzard?!) is just pure jealously. So dont even bother about that, if you have been too lazy to do it so far since no one - in particular not Crom - does care about your reasons to fail :wink:

Yeah some of you have spent 10y of your liftetime in this game. Not your fault or need to worry about that others are faster nowadays…. No need to tell or educate others HOW they need to enjoy the game.
To each his own…

Yes yes ,except the game is dumped down on all aspects compared to lets say ,7 years ago and rf didn’t make it any better but no point beating a dead horse .All for the solution giving the same amount of shards out of it.Being lazy has nothing to do with it being NOT FUN .I do enjoy my lvl 80 bloodseraph set dt with a 95 base dps weapon having main agro in rf though ,i mean ,it surely teaches people about their toons and raids and tactics and stuff ^^.